chapter 13

AllKpopNews✔️

2,459 likes.

AllKpopNews following the trainee showcase concert two days ago. the trainee groups from the showcase have been getting more and more attention by fans and people alike. many trainees have gained numerous fans and popularity.

one group of trainees that were on the showcase, JYP's group A-7, are definitely not an exception.

today as the group were heading to their cars to get on with their schedule, they had numerous fans awaiting them. all the trainees didn't mind the sudden attention and didn't bat an eyelash at the fans.

one member, who is only known to us as jun, was walking with his two friends and fellow A-7 members yoongho and yiwoo, behind all the rest of the trainees.

yoongho, yiwoo, and jun are a subcategory of A-7 named J2Y and have a instagram account called @j2yofficial.

as all the trainees were walking, jun suddenly tripped due to a fan that was very near to him. instead of having security or having someone involved, the boy resolved the issue in a miraculous way.

when he tripped, he didn't udder any offensive words to the fan. he simply stood up and stood in front of her and told her to be careful and make sure to not be careless enough to have another incident, for the well being of her and others.

what do you think?

article: AllKpopNews/JYPtraineeJun

view all 985,729 comments

kpoplovar wow! 😮 looks like I'm stanning another group. tell me when he debuts 🙌

GOT7.FAN4Ever woah that's a picture of him above, right? he's super cute. (≧∇≦)/
view 297 replies

Astro.Has.My.Heart looks like i'm gonna be stalking a instagram account for the next few days. i wonder if they have anything else i can watch 🤔

no.sleep.cause.kpop handled it better than me, i would of yelled at her tbh 😶

BTS.ILOVEYOU ew i bet he did it for attention. all these idols try to act like my oppas. like hajima. 💁‍♀️ no one can be as good as my oppars, like come on. these idols need to stop trying to be like BTS.❤️
view all 1,239 replies

kpopislifeu @BTS.ILOVEYOU wtf when did it ever say BTS at all in this post tf.

Multifandom.Trash oh look 👀 another group i'm gonna stan.

J2Y.IS.AMAZING YESSSSS MY BABIES ARE GETTING RECOGNIZED 👏 FINALLY!!! I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THEM ON INSTAGRAM EVER SINCE THEY STARTED IT ❤️❤️❤️ I LOVE YOU GUYS

YiwooIsMyFavoritePerson HOLY CHEESE BALLLS!! I SPAT OUT MY TEA WHEN I SAW THIS. JUN IS SUCH A NICE GUY. IM SO GLAD I FOUND THEM.

GOT7IsMyBiasGroup13 OH GOT7 AND STRAY KIDS TAUGHT THEM RIGHT ❤️❤️
View all 198 replies

JYP.STAN @GOT7IsMyBiasGroup13 how do you know they have even met? 🤨

SVT_IS_MY_LIFE oh yay.... i'm not getting sleep for another five days.

SNSD.IS.AMAZING SO WHEN A MALE TRAINEE DONES SOMETHING NICE TO A FAN HE GETS RECOGNIZED BUT WHEN A FEMALE IDOL DOES SOMETHING WITH NICE TO A FAN THEY ARE CRITICIZED, WHERES THE EQUALITY IN THAT!?!!!
View all 1,578 replies

Dear.God.Help.My.Lifeu @SNSD.IS.AMAZING what drugs are you on?

EXO.FOREVER11 that fan sucks. why would she purposely trip him like that?
View 1,345 replies

JYP.Entertainment✔️ i'm glad our trainee did the right thing.
View 1,569 replies