Chapter 77

I hate school a lot...
I just want a to watch YouTube and read all day but noooooo I have to go to Hell
____________________________

——Jun's POV——

We pulled up at Jisung and Chenle's school.

I could vaguely see Jisung and Chenle from the center of a crowd of their classmates.

"Oh shit! This will be a hassle." Chanyeol cursed.

Chanyeol, Mark, and Lucas all jumped out of the car to get the babies.

I decided to come out too.

Together us four walked up to the crowd.

"Oh? Hyungs!? You're here!" Jisung noticed.

"WAiT- JUNNIE-HYUNG!" Chenle screeched as he ran forward and jumped on me.

"Hello to you too, you little dolphin." I groaned from the impact.

"Are you coming with us?! Are you gonna hang out with us?" Chenle asked, still hanging on my waist as we all walked back to the car.

People were still recording us as we walked back to the van.

"Sorry Lele, I cant hangout today, Suho-hyung offered me and my friend, Felix, a ride to the mall, we're going there." I apologized.

"Awe! Okay then." Chenle pouted as we all got back into the car.

Jeno was about to say something to me right before I sat back down on the edge of Felix's seat.

We drove for a few minutes until we pulled up in front of the big mall.

"OhH mY gAwD- iS tHaT a StArBuCkS I SeE!?? Felix screamed as I got off his lap and he opened the door to the van and we hopped out.

"Thank you for the ride, Hyungs!" I waved to the van as they closed the door and drove off.

Felix grabbed my arm and pulled me into the Starbucks.

We walked in and got in line.

"What do you want?" I asked Felix.

"Pumpkin Spice Latte for the win!!" Felix said, "How about you?"

"Pumpkin Hot Chocolate." I answered.
(I do not know if it's real but I just though of it and it sounds good👌)

"Hello! What would you like?" The employee asked once we got to the front of the line.

"Yeah, can I get one Venti Pumpkin Spice Latter and a double chocolate muffin." Felix said.

"And can I get a Pumpkin Hot Chocolate and a Banana Chocolate Chip muffin." I finished.

"Would you like whip cream on that?" She asked.

"Extra whip cream on both the Latte and Hot Chocolate." I answered.

"Alright that will be 15,000 won." The employee said.