Chapter 56

And again
‼️Fluff Warning‼️
‼️Anger Warning‼️
____________________________

——Jun's POV——

I kept hearing knocking on the dorm's door.

"What fucking time is it?" I groggily thought.

I looked over at the digital clock that was on the night stand.

02:54 (2:54am)

"Why the fuck is someone at the door this early." I thought as I tried to go back to sleep.

"Junniee? Yiwoo? Yooongho?" I heard someone say from outside the door

"Who the fuck is it?" I asked in English without knowing. I said it loud enough for the person at the door to hear.

"Thanyawut." I heard.

I quickly got up and went to open the door.

Sure enough, there was Thanyawut standing at the door in his pajamas.

He looked at me and then looked down at my shirt.

Oh WaIt-

"Oh sorry. I don't sleep with a shirt sometimes." I explained.

"It's fine."

"So why are you here?" I asked.

"Um...... do you think I could spend the night here? I couldn't sleep in my room." Thanyawut asked.

"Yeah sure, of course. Just be quiet, Yiwoo, Yoongho, and Sakhyun are sleeping." I answered.

"Thank you Junnie." Thanyawut thanked me.

"No problemo." I whispered as I closed the door after Thanyawut came in.

I went and jumped on my bed.

Thanyawut took off his shoes and sat them down by the door. He just stood in the middle of the room, looking very awkward.

I patted the bed next to me, signaling for him to come.

He made his way to the right side of the bed and he slipped under the covers and I did too.

Our feet touched and I realized how cold his feet actually were.

"Damn your freezing cold." I said as thought of a way to fix his body temperature.

Oh WaIt-

Thanyawut was laying on his back, while laying like a stick.

I decided my course of action.

I took my arm and took ahold of Thanyawut's side and turned him to face me. I then pulled him closer and wrapped my arms around his cold body. He has stiffened as I first moved him but he soon relaxed into my grip.

He swung his arm loosely around my waist while keeping the other bundled against my chest.

Thanyawut giggled, "For someone as devoid of emotions and such a resting bitch face you sure like affection."