I don't care

Chases pov

All of them stopped what they were doing after Marvin asked me that. I didnt know what to do, I thought I could make more time for Anti so he can get Y/N back, but all of them didn't even need an answer. Marvin walked up to me, pointing at me. He was so mad.

At first it was only Marvin who talked to me but then Jackie joined, he was disappointed in me, which I kind of understood but still.

,,What the fuck is wrong with you Chase, we-"

I didn't know why, but the doc jumped in for me. He grabbed Jackies face and pulled it to him, working on another wound.

,,Leave him alone Jackie."

Was Schneep on Antis side as well? I couldn't tell, but at least he helped me. It only lasted for a quick second, because even though I didn't have the key, the door was locked.

,,Chase?! Why fuck would you lock the  door?!"

Looking over to Rob I saw him smiling innocently at me.

//Rob just... but I thought he was on Jack's side- what?//

Antis Pov

First the leprachaun steals my kid, and now everything goes to shit. I should have never even opened up to anyone. Why the fuck did I help Chase anyway?! Not like I cared.

I groaned annoyed at the others fighting inside, and unlocked the door by moving the lock with the snap of my fingers. Y/N's little hand was still in mine, and normally I would have never left them with Jack again, but in that moment I had made it clear to Jack, that I wasn't joking.

He'll might forget it but I will never.

As soon as I got inside, I pulled Marvin off of Chase, pushing him to the door. He seemed to understand and left the room grumbleing.

,,I got way more important stuff to do anyway."

I ignored him, looking at Chase for a second before turning to Schneep and Jackie. The dad of the crew took a quick glance at the zombie before they and Jameson chased after Marvin to calm him down, while I felt like a raging dumpsterfire. Y/N and Jack closed the door after the others left, their footsteps getting more quiet as well.

I on the other hand was ready to burn this whole house down, with everyone inside it besides Y/N.

...and maybe Chase and Rob.

...and Schneep

...and- whatever! Forget it! I don't care and I never will! Let's just say I was as angry as the flames of hell!

Back to reality, I grabbed Jackie and pulled him off the bed. That fucking idiot was sitting there, like a fucking princess, while Schneep was about to pass out.

,,What the f dude!? He was-"

,,Anti, I-I waz juzt helpin him."

And again, Jackie was completely fine, while Schneep wasn't able to do anything. The doc seemed scared and when I kicked Jackie in the stomach, and he fell backwards against the wall, Schneep tried to hold me back. I didn't want to hurt him further, but if he wants to be taken care off so badly, then why not for something more important?!

Then, suddenly, out of nowhere... I felt something, something new, again. Like someone flicked on the lightswitch, giving me a new perspective...

Somehow- I-

No! I DIDN'T CARE! I WOULD NEVER! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW!

Or...

do I?