We need to talk...

Antis Pov

,,I see you got new clothes. Did you pick them?"

They smiled so much, that the room was almost shining as bright as they were. While spinning in a circle, they laughed without making a sound and nodded. After that they stopped and looked at me raising a (the thing you got) up to show me.

,,That looks so cool. Did you think of a name yet?"

The kid pulled their hands with (the thing you got) back to themself and looked at it. They sat down and started to shiver and snivel.

,,No, no, no, no, no, no. Don't cry it's okay."

I hugged them and they wiped away their tears. The little one got out of the hug and we talked a bit. They made motions to show me what they wanted to say and no one shed a tear while doing so.

,,I had a friend too, but I lost him... So make sure you keep a close eye on them."

Their eyes sparkled out of curiosity but quickly looked down to their (thing you got [tyg]) in their little hands. Right then, we got interupted by a knock on the door. I made my way to the door and asked a bit angry:

,,Who is this and what do you want?"

,,Anti, It's me, Jack. We need to talk."

,,I don't want to so fuck off."

,,It's important. We need to talk about Y/N. At least give it a try."

I looked back to the kid and they watched me confused, anticipating my next move. By looking back to the door and leaning my head on it, while gritting my teeth, I made a decision. I grabbed the doorknob, the little one rushed to my left leg hugging it like they always did. Jack stumbled a bit forward, since he apparently leaned on the door a bit.

He steadied himself and looked at me smiling. It was really hard not to punch him in his stupid smiling face, especially when the kid ran up to him. They jumped and hugged him around his neck, holding themself up by wrapping their legs around his waist.

He turned his attention to the kid and hugged them, while walking down the hallway. I followed them and kept a good eye on the little one and Jack. His voice made me want to throw up and seeing him getting along with the kid so well, made me angry but I held myself back.

We walked down the stairs and what I saw made me shiver... I really just wanted to run away from that nightmare...