Bubbletime

(Thats the bathroom)

Antis Pov

I put them on the ground and stood up walking to my door. The kid caught up and held the end of my left sleeve in their little right hand.

I opened the door and walked out heading to the bathroom, that was the door on the right wall of the hallway and the door closest to mine.

I opened the door, walked in with the kid and closed it behind us. The kid let go as I moved on. While getting a towel and throwing it on the rim of the bathtub, I felt eyes on me. Turning around I saw them looking at me still slightly shivering.

I concentrated on turning on the water, waiting for it to get warm. I closed the drain and the water slowly filled up the tub. Adding a bit of bubblebath shit, that I stole from the red geek out of the drawer, spread around a (favorite scent) scent.

That seemed to catch the attention of the kid, which led to them getting near and putting their hand into the water. They looked at it as little bubbles formed on their hand. Seemingly scared, they took out the hand of the water and showed it to me by waving their hand infront of my face. I grabbed their wrist and looked at them before blowing the bubbles of their hand into the bathtub. The kid looked at me confused and then smiled brightly while jumping up and down.

,,Wait until its ready then you can play with it."

I let go of their wrist and stood up, walking to the mirror over the sink, taking out shampoo and shower gel for later. Looking through the mirror cabinet I remembered...

The others shared that bathroom. I was fine with having just enough space for my stuff but that mustache asshole took it. After that the bathroom died for me like every other room in this house. I usually just sat in the rain if I wanted to be clean or I got a washcloth if it hadn't rained in a while. Disgusting, I know but you would do the same, trust me. I just didnt care enough to go through the trouble.

After getting back to the tub, I stopped the water and looked at the totally exited kid. I placed the two bottles on next to the bathtub on the left.

,,Just get into the tub, you can throw the clothes in the basket under the sink I'll be back in a minute"

They nodded and I stood up, walking out of the room into my "bedroom". I didn't really have any clothes that would fit them so I stood there looking around the room to find something. I found shorts, a t-shirt, a jacket and some socks. I went back to the bathroom and knocked on the door. Hearing the sound of water splashing I let myself in and closed the door behind me.

The little one sat in the bathtub playing with all the bubbles that were on top of the water. I went to the sink and quick-washed the clothes with water and soap. Hearing a knock I turned around to the kid. They looked at me with a soapbeard making an angry face, while putting their hands in the air like they were claws.

,,What is that supposed to be?"

They smiled and pointed at me with a big smile on their face.

,,Me?!"

They nodded and giggled without making a sound.

,,I'm so offended."

I turned my attention back to the clothes in the sink and squeezed out the water while lightly smiling to myself as I saw them laughing, without sound, in the corner of my eyes. I grabbed all the clothes and turned to them without smiling.

,,Just wait here."

I walked out and to the dryer in the basement, shoving in the clothes at the highest setting for 10 minutes, hoping for them to shrink enough for the kid.

I got back up and waited for them to get finished. After they got out I snapped my fingers and the clothes came flying in. They put on the clothes as I looked around the place for a hairbrush.

After some time my right leg got hugged and as I looked down I saw the kid. They looked sweet, with their ruffled up hair and slightly baggy clothes. I sat them on the sink edge facing me and brushed their tangled hair through, getting it smooth.

The Kid kept their eyes on me all the time and when I was done, they grabbed my face and pushed up the corners of my lips so they formed a smile.

By grabbing their wrist, they let go and put down their hands on the edge of the sink. They turned their head to their right and looked down a bit sad. Even though I barely knew this kid it hurt me seeing them like this. Their motions said so much even without words they were perfectly clear.

,,Look at me kid."

They kept their head down so I let go of their wrists and gently turned their chin so they were looking at me. I lightly smiled for them which made them smile a lot. They hugged me around my neck and I held them up with my Arm like usual. My face turning back into a frown, I walked to my room with the kid on my arm.

As I got to my door, I noticed a plate on the floor. I grabbed it and read the note beside it:

Hope it tastes good- Jack.

I looked back at the plate and saw two little pancakes stacked on top of each other, with a whipped cream smiley on top and strawberrys to the side. I walked into my room sat the little one down and gave them the plate and note.

,,Do you know how to read?"

They shook their head and stormed to the plate stuffing it down their throat. They seemed to enjoy those pancakes just like I did. Jacks pancakes are amazing even tho he is a total moron and an idiot.

,,He hopes that it tastes good. Dont eat to fast kid."

They smiled at me yawned with those two pancakes in their stomach and that kind of day no wonder they were tired. I got the plate and put it next to the matress on the floor. I laid them on the pillow and packed them up in the two blankets... 1.5 blankets...

They made grabbing motions towards me like this morning. I laid next them at looked at them. The smiled, snuggled in their blanket and slept after a few seconds. After making sure they were ok, I stood up, climed out of the window and sat on the roof, looking at the stars.