Through hell and back

Antis POV

I walked up the stairs, looking around for the kid. Just then I fucking realised that I had no clue where they could be. In the whole chaos I forgot to look after them. I thought about it but in the end I really couldn't remember. Panicked I ran up the stairs and went into the first room, which was Chase's.

He just casually sat at his desk and before I could even close the door again, I got shot by the dad with his nerf gun.

,,OMG! I'm so so sorry!"

Chase said while I groaned annoyed and held a hand infront of my eye.

,,WATCH WHERE YA SHOOT!"

I shouted, which made the nerfguy shiver. Chase hurried over and got his "bullet" again, putting it in his "gun".

,,Sorry! Sorry, Bro! Wait... What are you even doing here? You never visit. Look about that before, I am sorry I-"

,,Have you seen Y/N?"

The "dad" took his hat and took it off, running a hand through his hair before putting it on his head again. He was a bit taken back by me interrupting him but I really didn't have time for smalltalk!

,,N-No... I think they could be with- uh... I am sorry I don't know... maybe JJ?"

,,Great...Anyway thanks Chase!"

I hurried out of the room, leaving a confused Chase behind. As I got to JJ he just shrugged as he pointed to our room. As quickly as I can I ran there hoping to find them but with no luck. Of course I have none.

I got very worried to be honest. What if something happend to them? What if I never see them again? What if they leave me behind? If that happens, then Im completely at fault. I should have kept a better eye on them! WHY DIDN'T I JUST THROW SCHNEEP ON THE FUCKING FLOOR?!

In the end I went to every fucking ego but no one knew, sending me to another ego I already talked to. Goosebumps all over my skin, I tried to keep calm and search on. They couldn't have gone far, could they? After I got told the same over and over again, I walked past a door that I didn't enter before...

//Only one left.//

Quickly turning to face his door I opened it by kicking it almost out of its hinges. I had enough of this and he was the only one that I could imagine taking Y/N away from me.

That ass was sitting at his desk, his head shooting up to look at me. At first his expression was nice but as soon as he saw me... it changed. He knew something.

,,Where's Y/N!?"

This idiot looked at me confused as he shook his head.

,,I don't fuckin know. Aren't you their dad? Shouldn't you be keeping an eye on them?"

,,Oh, you bitch."

He coughed and stood up from his chair, looking down to the floor for a few seconds before looking back at me. After I rammed the door close behind me. I walked up to him, ready to punch the shit out of him if needed.

,,I don't know anything-"

//at all.//

,,-you're talking about and also I-"

//am stupid. He he got him.//

,,-don't care. So leave my room!"

,,Tell me where the fuck they are or I swear I will slice you to pieces and burn you-"

He put his hand infront of my mouth stopping me dead in my tracks.

,,Whatever, emo boy."

I couldn't react fast enough so by kicking me in the stomach, he send me flying through his door which ended up in me slamming against the wall in the hallway and falling to the floor. The broken wood pieces under me piercing into my skin. Tears build up in my eyes at the thought of loosing them but it gave me so much strength.