Home sweet home

Jacks Pov.

I walked down the street a bit faster with (Y/N) sleeping on my arm, their head laying on my shoulder. I slowed down my pace when I saw my house and took a deep breath in and out before I opened the frontdoor.

I stepped in quickly, shuttung the door behind me. I poked (Y/N)'s nose and they woke up. They got a bit scared as they heard shouting from upstairs.

,,It's okay. I'm here to protect you okay? Nothing is going to happen to you."

They hugged me around my neck and pointed to the floor.

,,Are you sure you want down?"

They nodded and I sat them on the ground. They took off running up the stairs towards the shouting and creepy aura. I followed them shouting their name but they kept running. I slipped on the edge of the carpet but stood up quickly making my way up the stairs. In the hallway were a frightend Jameson trying to get Anti off of the doc with little to no effect.

My eyes saw (Y/N) going to Anti hugging his right leg. He looked down at the totally scared kid and let go of the doc and just stood there without moving a muscle. His head turned to face me slowly.

,,So you took them..."

I was so scared off what was happening right before my eyes. Anti trying to controll himself because off a human child. And I sensed that I wasn't the only one scared. If that child had so much effect on him just after those few days then what if (Y/N) would stay around Anti for longer? He would be even more possesive over them. And all those things, that my head imagined, that could happen to (Y/N) scared the shit outta me. But seeing no good way out of this with (Y/N) for now Jameson, the doc and me left, leaving Anti alone with (Y/N) hoping for the best.