an actual update

hey y'all 

so i just realized that i haven't been super,consistent with doing decent-length updates, so i'll work on that. 

It is 7:13 AM and i should really get ready for school but i'm just laying on my couch watching therian tributes. Honestly they make me feel so happy to know that there is such a large and supportive community, but i also get kind of a melancholic feeling watching these, because I don't have any therian friends (in real life) to do therian stuff with. There's also this feeling I get when i look at certain pictures of the woods that is just an incredible nostalgia, longing, and yes, hiraeth (don't know if i used that right...) that honestly hurts to my very core. I almost never get to go into the woods, and when i do, it's hardly ever a real woods. Just a few trees here and there. I'm so sick of this everyday routine but there's nothing i can do to stop it. uGh and life is only gonna get harder....

so i'm also gonna make a list of songs that kinda help me feel more "therian-y" if that makes any sense. I might add to this later and feel free to add in the comments. 

Avicii  - Hey Brother

first heard this song playing in a store a while back and i've been in love with it ever since. i think it can represent how all therians are part of a family and how we have to look out for each other. it's a great song and it really fills me with energy

Of Monsters and Men - Dirty Paws

i found this song in a therian tribute, and it feels very...tribal, for lack of a better word, and kind of wild. 

Lindsey Sterling - Something Wild

i always used to listen to this when i was in the woods or on vacation so it holds tons of memories for me. it is also a very powerful song that never fails to make me tear up. 

Aurora - Warrior

heard this in a therian tribute so i can really connect it to being therian, and is a great song anyway. 

John Hermanson - Streams of Silver and Gold

this was originally the music in a therian meditation video (which was sadly taken down) but i soon found the original piece, which is a calming instrumental with a sort of native american feel.

Well that's all I can think of right now but yeah

it's 9:41 and i'm in school get me out of here!!! 

ok so it's the next day but I just wanted to wrap this up. Anyways thanks for reading, have a great afternoon 

🌲