11-9-18

Aw man I was doing so well with the updating

So today is 11/10 but I'm only going to talk about yesterday so that's why the date is off.

So yesterday I had this awesome meditation thingy so basically what happened is that I went to my room, got my labradorite, and put on the song Streams of Silver and Gold. (its like this Native American sounding instrumental and for some reason it always helps me meditate)  What do you know, I had a clearer meditation than I've had in months! I had several different little scenes, all different but similar. In the first I was a canine of sorts in the forest. The image of the forest was as clear as it could be, and when I turned my actual head side to side, I could see the parts of it to my sides, exactly if it were real! I then walked over to this small pond and took a drink from it. I looked at my reflection, but my mind took a second to long to figure out what I was, and I came out of it. In the next vision I was sitting on a large warm rock, overlooking the forest. I could actually feel the warm sunlight on my head, and in the vision I shifted my tail, feeling it move across the rock, promptly triggering a tail shift. I haven't had an actual ph-shift in a while, and it felt good. Then YouTube went on to the next video. This one also had Native American flute music, but it also had this howling wind sound effects, which brought me into my next scene. I was in this terrible blizzard high up in the mountains, and I could barely make out a pine forest to my right. I began to walk through the deep snow, but the wind was so bitter and fierce I almost fell right over. I then heard a faint howling from somewhere in the woods, and several responses. For some reason I felt that it was urgent that I howled back, and I did so, weakly. I began the journey to the forest, and eventually made it. The blizzard had mostly died down by then, and it was warmer under the trees. I saw the faint outline of a wolf through the underbrush, and I made some sort of call, running at and past it. We were soon joined by a bunch of other wolves, and the meditation ended there, me in a pack of wolves. I then just layed on the floor for a few minutes, and drifted into a mental shift, where I scratched at my closed bedroom door a bunch of times and then continued to lay on the floor. Meditation, phantom shift, and mental shift? Sounds like a great day to me.

Honestly though, I really wish I had an offline pack. Sadly, I'll never be able to run through the woods with a pack of wolves, but running through the woods with a pack of humans, humans that understand and can relate to me, sounds almost as good. And just as much of a fantasy. Alright then,

Have a gLoRiOuS dayyy

🐕IVYYYYY🐕