Time skip

* ur all gunna hate me for this and i Whole heartily apologize , but like a 3 year time skip to them graduating * Izuku's POV *

"Zukiee!" Ochako hugged me tightly, "WE DID IT WE DID IT! WE ARE PRO HEROS!" She cried into my chest as we hugged, "YES WE ARE!" I cried back, hugging her as well.

Kacchan walked up to me and wrapped his arm around me, "Ochako." He said, nicely looking at her and giving a small smile.

"Katsuki." She nodded her head and smiled as well.

They grown pretty fond of eachother and don't fight anymore. I'm pretty grateful.

I walked away with my graduation cap on my head, And my boyfriend Kacchan next to me.

Although we had rough times throughout the years, we managed to stick together.

Nobody would've imagined Kacchan becoming calmer, but he has. And ive never been more proud of him.

A lot has happened to cause it though- so much that I wish didn't happen.

• flash back to a year ago in october •

"Izuku..my- my.." Kacchan stumbled out.

"What's wrong?" I said lightly.

"My.. my dad..." he bursted into tears and landed onto his knees on the floor, and sobbed hysterically.

"He went to go get milk- and- he called me and he- he was crying- saying he couldnt anymore.." he was struggling to speak.

I just wrapped my arms around him and held him close as he sobbed to me. A few people gave us odd stares, due to us just crying on the sidewalk.

I felt tears slip down my cheek, he was like an uncle to me, he cared, he- i dont even know what happened.

"Kacchan, what happened?"

"He killed himself"

• present time, 3RD person •

Izuku put a hand on Katsuki's shoulder in grief, she knew Katsuki was thinking of his dad.

"He would be proud, you know?" Izuku smiled to him. "Yea. He would be, wouldn't he?" He laughed a little and smiled.

"Next step he would say is college, he never thought i'd make it this far with my attitude, but i proved him wrong. and im glad i made his dream come true. Im a pro hero. we are pro heros deku." Katsuki smiled, looking at Izuku.

"We are hero's. We are!" Izuku jumped and smiled, she giggled and hugged Katsuki close.

"I'm so proud of you, so so proud."

———

dont ask how this lil chapter took 7 months plz 💀 ive had such bad writers block- hm. Just enjoy it and know im out of school so ill have more time to write now lol.