Your Precious

• Izuku's POV •

π SAD, CUTE WARNING π

Kacchan hasn't really been talking to me lately.. I mean I can't blame him..

He's been saying simple answers and not cuddling or hugging me or doing anything... I don't know. It's starting to get to me.

Am I really not loveable....? Maybe I should just leave. He probably wouldn't want to date me anyways..

I sighed and looked down. Maybe I should just apologize. "I'm sorry Kacchan.." I said, looking up to him. I saw him laugh at his phone.. did he ignore me??>:(

I got up and walked into the kitchen to see if he'd notice. I sat there for about 3 minutes before getting up and sneaking behind him. I peeked at his phone to see him texting someone named 'Itsuka 😓💕' (from class 1B i tink?)

H-huh? Maybe Kacchan l-lost interest in me.. my eyes started to water at the thought.. maybe I should ask him.

I got up from my peeking position and walked around the couch he was on and sat on the chair across from him. "K-Kacchan?" I spoke a little loudly hoping he wouldn't ignore me this time.

I heard him sigh before turning his phone off, "yea izuku?" He spoke lowly. "It's fine if you don't love me.. or even like me for that matter.. but please tell me if you want to see someone else so I know I'm not-" I started crying a little, "w-wasting my time." I finished off.

I looked down and let my tears out a little. "What are you talking about?" He said with an annoyed tone. "You don't like me no more.." I sniffled out.

"And where'd you get that idea exactly?" He sighed, in again an annoyed tone. "You dont want to do anything with me anymore!" I shouted, because he was acting like what he's been doing lately is normal.

"Okay?? So fucking what! Maybe I just don't want to at the moment!" He shouted back. I wiped my tears, "well, then don't come to me when you want to." I cried some more before standing up and walking out of the house.

Was it even worth it at this point? I looked down and choked back some tears. I wiped my eyes harshly and stopped crying. Maybe I'll go to the mall and look around, that always cheers me up.

• time skip •

I entered the mall and jeez was it cold. I unwrapped the coat I had from around my waist and put it on regularly.

"Hey! Hey Midoriya!" I heard shouting from behind me. I looked and saw Denki and Kirishima running up to me. I smiled and waved.

"Hey!" Kirishima waved at me. "Hey Kirishima and Denki!" I smiled at them. "You here alone?" Denki asked. "Yeah. Relationship issues." I sighed angrily. "Aw, dang. Your in a relationship though??" Kirishima questioned.

"Yeah! But I don't really know anymore." I awkwardly laughed a little trying not to cry. "Aw, im sorry! Who are you in a relationship with, or was?" Denki hesitantly asked.

"Kacc-" I stopped myself. "Someone from a different class." I smiled. "What's their name?"

"Hehe, not giving the name." I smiled. "Aw! Just a hint?" Kirishima begged. "Umm fine... It has a K in the first name and a B in the last name" I winked.

• time skip •

I left the mall and also said goodbye to Kirishima and Denki. I quickly walked back to Kacchan's house.

I knocked twice since I didn't have a key.. I heard a few shuffles from inside before the door flew open to a shirtless, sad Kacchan.

Before I could say anything he wrapped his arms around me and started crying. "I'm so sorry izuku.. god I'm such a dick!" He shouted in anger at himself.

"Kacchan.." I mumbled, hugging him back. "I love you too.. I overreacted with this shit." He whispered next to my ear in the hug.

I smiled and pulled away from the hug, pulling his face to mine. I kissed his lips for a quick moment. "Your precious"

• ;) •