Bathroom Kisses

• Katsuki's POV •

"Hey! Bakubro?" Kirishima waved his hand in my face. "What?" I asked, annoying obviously.

"You like Midoriya don't you?" He whispered. I glared at him, "shut up" Denki squealed.

"Um?" I looked at him awkwardly. "I ship it!" Denki squealed again. "Why are we friends?" I face palmed. "Holy shit he called us friends!" Kirishima shouted.

"I'll slit your throat I swear shitty hair.." I glared. "I'm going to the bathroom bye bitches" I got up and left.

-20 minutes later-

I walked out of the bathroom, my fists on fire from hitting the walls so much. Gosh. Hurt like a b- (FBI OPEN UP)

• Izuku's POV •

"Ochako and Iida I'm going to the bathroom, be right back!" I smiled, getting up and walking along the hallways to the bathroom.

On my way, I saw kacchan with his regular angry face. Wow. I looked down and saw his fists covered with blood. And of course, me being me, I ran over.

"Kacchan! Are you okay?!" I spoke, worried. I grabbed his hands and brought them closer to me, "how'd this happen?" I showered him with questions in worry.

"Shut the hell up izu-dek- shut up!" He shouted, getting confused on what to call me.

"Kacchan.." I gave him a sympathetic look, seeing his eyes water little, making his head go down in shame I assumed.

It really broke my heart to see him like this. I wrapped my arms around him and forcefully hugged him.

I noticed i was crying too, I don't know why. "Stop crying dork.." he mumbled to me. "S-sorry." I sniffled, pulling back from the hug.

"Kacchan I have something to tell you.." I whispered a little. This probably isn't the right time but.. I want to do it and get it over with.

"What?" He asked. "I have feelings for you.." I said, just above a whisper. "I-i love you Kacchan!"  His eyes widened a little.

He grabbed my hand and dragged me into the boys bathroom, which I assumed and hoped was empty.

He brought me into a stall and closed it behind him.  He's probably going to beat me up, so I should apologize.

"I'm so so sorry Kacchan I don't know why I said it I just did please don't hurt me I'm sorry" I sobbed out.

"Stop apologizing, loser." He said quietly. I looked at him for a quick second, before I felt lips on mine. Those lips belonged to Kacchan. He was kissing me?!

I started kissing back because well, he's my crush and not everyone gets to kiss they're crush? (Hint hint me cries)

we switched sides (her by the door and him closer to the toilet. I also just spelt toilet wrong 3 times in a row).

He broke the kiss for a moment to put the toilet seat down to sit. He pulled me closer and put me on his lap, smashing his lips back onto mine.

I brought my hands up to his hair and felt around it, sometimes pulling it.

• time skip after they're done being little cute nasties all kissing in the bathroom •

The bell rang, signalling for us to get back to class. I broke the kiss, looking him in the eyes, I was still on his lap though.

"I take it you return my feelings?" I smiled. He nodded. "Should we keep it a secret? I'm scared of what others will think.." I looked down.

He put his hand on my chin and moved my head up to his eyes, "whenever you want to tell them... Will you be my girlfriend?" He smiled a little.

"Yes!" I whisper shouted. I kissed him quickly before getting off his lap and exiting the bathroom, making our journey to the classroom.

{ Hey fuckers xx ha jk love u guys but I'm going on a writing break since I'm going to Las vegas for about a week. Since I'm going to be flying for a few hours I might just write chapters if I'm not asleep but idk. Decided to leave you here then the next few chapters will be they're adventures or cuteness... Keep updated, bye loves!! }