Home

* Izuku's POV *

Me and Kacchan were chilling in my bed, just napping or so he was.

My mom was coming home in like, two hours so i got up to clean up.

I threw on a pair of yoga pants and a tank top, starting go clean my bed room.

• time skip till cleaning is done •

Kacchan had woken up a little while ago and made some pancakes for us which we ate.

"I'm gunna miss living with you." He looked at me kindly. I smiled, "We can still have sleepovers" I looked at him lovingly.

"Yeah, your right." He got up and grabbed my hand, pulling me to the couch along with him.

He stumbled backwards and fell onto the couch, but since i was holding his hand i fell with him and landed on his chest.

I giggled looking at him with his resting angry face, and kissed his nose.

"Stop being adorable!" He whined. "You say as you whine." I booped his nose.

I heard the doorbell, meaning my mom was home, and probably Aunt Mitsuki.

I got off of Kacchan and told him to let them in while i went upstairs and changed. He nodded as i walked up the stairs.

I went into my room and grabbed a black skirt and a white tank top.

I threw on some flats and walked back downstairs.

"Mom!" I smiled and hugged her tightly. "Oh how i missed you my Zuku baby!" She cried out, hugging me tighter.

• time skip •

Kacchan and I were upstairs in my moms room, he was packing all of his stuff.

"Izuku im gunna miss you." I felt arms wrap around my waistline. "Ill miss you too, kacchan."

"Can you promise me something Izuku?" Kacchan said to me, "What is it?" I asked.

"Promise me we will still laugh and love even though i might not see you everyday." I felt his tear drip from his cheek to mine.

I turned around and plopped my lips on his, "I promise." I smiled widely, feeling tears of my own drop down.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

=++=++=

Authors note - hey guyss! So this story is almost over sadly. There will be about 2-3 more parts (not small ones like this), they will probably be family ones (like they have children) cute family moments basically! But the chapters will probably take a while to come out bc they wont be small. Cya soon :)