Forgive

/ a.n / hey guys. Im so so sorry for such a long wait! Im also sorry all the tea (drama) is rushed. I hope before i leave Earth im okay enough to edit this!

• Izukus POV •

I received a message from a random number asking to meet up at the pizza shop.

I dont know what on EARTH i was thinking, but i replied asking who it was.

I threw my phone to the side of me deciding to take a shower. "Well. Why not." I sighed roughly and got up, grabbing some leggings and a tank top from my drawer. Running always cheers me up, so why not?

- after shower -

After my shower i quickly put my clothes on and walked downstairs, ignoring Kacchans presence.

I heard a small call, "izuku? Please?"

I almost stopped myself but my anger took over, "WHAT?" I shouted at him in pure rage.

He looked almost taken back from the fact i could even reply like that to him.

"Can we please just talk about this? Please." I decided to give in.

I crossed my arms, "whats to talk about? You cheated and Thats that! Nothing to talk about! We are over and done!" I huffed angrily, and began tapping my foot since he was wasting my time.

"Can we please Izuku i ask you from so deep inside of me, still be friends? You can punch me, beat me up, stab me in the damn eye for gods sake! Anything!" He began sobbing full on and i dont know why, but i walked up to him.

He put his head in his hands as i stood in front of him deciding what to do. After deciding, i wrapped my arms around his head and took them out of his hands, pulling it into my stomach.

"Dont cry please." I said painfully. I felt a tear run down my cheek and it landed in his hair. He looked up at me, "Izuku... this is the hardest thing ive ever asked of you.. but please...pleaze Izuku forgive me!" He sobbed so much harder then before, it truely sounded like he was being murdered in the woods, stabbed 73 times and still alive.

"Kacchan." I said sternly, making him try to calm himself but it failed honestly. "Come with me." I smiled, taking hid hand into mine leading him from the kitchen chair to the living room.

"Lets give this another try... ok?" I sighed so so deeply. "Promise me, though, to fully explain to me why on EARTH you'd cheat on me and that you'll never do it again." I said, forcing him to look at me as i held both of his hands.

"Honestly..? I promise. Here is the full truth Izuku... im a terrible person. I did it and when i did it.. it made me feel something else apart from other regular feelings, like sadness or anger. It made me feel.. different. Its no secret i enjoyed it, Izuku.. but what is a secret? The fact i did it because i felt I wasn't enough for you, Izuku. I know im not good enough for you! And it hurts So so much!" He broke down sobbing in his hands.

"Izuku im so fucking sorry! I know im not enough for you but id rather not be enough for you then hurt you the way i did! Its no secret i regret it either! I love you izuku so so much an-an-and im i-im so so so-sorry izuku!!!" He paused, his sweater soaked from his tears.

"I promise ill never do it again and i KNOW i wont because your the first person whose ever made me feel so good! Better then cheating! Better then true happiness! Izuku your so... everything. And i never want to lose you again... so please forgive me and take me back!" He finished, smiling and hugging him i mumbled loud enough for him to hear,

"Yes, Kacchan. I forgive you, and I'd love to give this another chance."