EXCUSE THE FUCK OUTTA ME

• Izuku's POV •

I was walking to class with Kacchan by my side. His cheeks were shaded light red, cute.

I wanted to hold his hand, but we'd be seen. I pulled out my phone and changed his contact into 'mine💕🤞'.

"Kacchan!" I called, seeing he was ahead of me. "Hm?" He looked down at me, since he was taller.

"U-Uh do you wanna hang out after school?" I asked, cheeks turning a bright red. "Yeah sure. We are staying together after all, forget?" He walked into the classroom and i stayed back a minute to silently fan girl.

When I was done, I opened the doors and walked to my seat. "Woah, Midoriya looks happy ha." I heard someone say. I looked in the direction and it was Kirishima. I just gave off a small laugh.

"Here Izuku!" Ochako handed me a small note. I opened it.

"Wanna hang out after school?"  I smiled and crumbled up the paper. I turned towards her, "thanks for the invite Ochako! But I have plans with ... someone .. after school." I hesitantly spoke.

"Whoooooo?" Kirishima budded into our conversation. "N-No one!" I stuttered out quickly. "Ooh! Midoriyaaa has a crush!" Kirishima shouted. My cheeks turned red as EVERYONE looked at us, Kirishima can't whisper for his life.

"Midoriya, Kirishima, Ochako, and Bakugo. You all have detention after class for interrupting." He spoke emotionlessly. Kacchan interrupted, "EXCUSE THE FUCK OUTTA ME! I WASN'T EVEN IN THE CONVERSATION!".

"Yeah well I'm pretty sure the entire school just heard that so, detention." Mr Aizawa declared.

My cheeks turned red as our was whispering conversation got me, Kacchan, Kirishima, and Ochako detention for interrupting class.

• Time skip to detention •

"Ugh! Why the fuck was I put in here! This shit isn't fair!" Kacchan shouted, angerly sitting in the desk he would spend 2 hours in.

"I'm sorry!" I apologized. "Shut up, don't apologise." He rolled his eyes. I smiled.

Everyone sat in their assigned seats. "Alright I'm sending two people at a time to the bathroom, go now because I'm not going to letting you go again. Midoriya and Bakugo, go. If I hear fighting your suspended. 5 minutes"

Ohh wow. I got up and slowly walked out, Kacchan behind me. I walked up to the girls bathroom but before I could go in Kacchan grabbed my hand and hugged me.

I hugged back of course. "Your so short" he laughed, kissing my forehead. "Kaaaachann" I whined at his teasing.

"Your so cute.." he mumbled, putting his head into my fluffy hair. I reached up to his face and kissed him lightly. "Mine" I hugged him once more.

I let him go, "do you actually have to use the bathroom?". He shook his head no. "Me either." I smiled.

I sat on the floor and dragged him down with me. We where sitting next to each other. I looked over at him and smiled. He smiled back, putting his arm around me.

"Kacchan?" I asked. "Yeah babe?" My cheeks flushed red. "U-i-uh" I stuttered. "Spit it out." He rolled his eyes.

I got up and sat on his lap, facing him. "Hi." I smiled at him. Now it was his turn for his cheeks to be red. I laughed at him and kissed him for a moment.

"We should get to class." He nodded and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close. I hugged around him.

"Your warm." I pouted when he unwrapped his arms from me. "Your cute." he pretend pouted, copying me.

I smiled and got up, holding out a hand for him. He declined and got up himself, "alright babe, cya after class." He kissed my cheek, "wait a minute before going in." I nodded.

He's so precious. 💕

• after detention •

After everyone left I packed my stuff and looked up at Kacchan. "Okay, let's go." He nodded. "So where are we going exactly?" He asked. Hm, I never thought about that.

"Anywhere you wanna go." I looked at him. "My house okay?" He asked. I nodded.

° A/N : wrote this on the plane awkwardly