Class

- This is 2 weeks later, all of the class hasn't seen Izuku nor do they know he's s girl. They just know he's healing and coming back today. -

My mom helped me put on this girl uniform which was super uncomfortable but it would have to do.

"Mom.. can you come with me to school? Just until I get there?" I asked. "Of course sweetie." She smiled.

• At school •

I sighed heavily. Most of my bruises where still there but faded. I waved bye to my mom and walked into the school.

Mr Aizawa came out after everyone was in so I wouldn't be so embarrassed. "Thank you" I smiled. "yeah." He mumbled.

I followed him into the class and all the talking that there was silenced quickly. I put my head down waiting for Mr Aizawa to explain like he said he would.

He laughed quickly, "go ahead Izuku, explain." I glared at him so hard he stopped laughing right away. "rude bitch" I said barely audible.

"I'm back?" I said more of a question and kinda quiet. "Wow. Izuku's hot." Denki I think it was said, my eyes widened and I grew suuuuper uncomfortable.

"pervert.." I mumbled. Iida raised his hand. "What?" I asked. "how are you a .. um girl?" He asked. "The people that kidn-" I choked on my spit. I don't know if I'm all that ready to talk about it, but I'll try.

"They um.. experiented on me.." I said, tears threatened to spill. "I'm sorry for asking Izuku." Iida apologized. "It's fine." I said, smiling.

"Alright. Anymore questions for Izuku before she sits?" Mr Aizawa asked. Mineta raised his hand. "So like are you gunna go for girls or guys?" I flipped him off, earning some gasps.

"Guys.." I mumbled. Kirishima raised his hand, "What guy in this classroom would you date?" He asked. "Um.. idontknowmaybekacchanorsomethingshutupdontaskmestufflikethat" (I don't know maybe Kacchan or something shut up don't ask me stuff like that) I said super quick. I'm pretty sure Jirou heard.

Jirou raised her hand, "Are you alright? Are you feeling better? Is your quirk okay as well? How do you like being a girl?" She asked. 

"Yes I'm okay and starting to feel better. My quirk is alright too. And i dont know, i guess i have to get used to being a girl." I smiled.

Ochako raised her hand, "All the girls should go to the mall after school and shop! Do you want to?" She smiled brightly. "Sounds fun." I smiled back.

Denki raised his hand, "I'm sorry about the perverted comment earlier." I smiled, "it's okay!"

"Alright class you can take this time to catch up with Izuku since it's half way over anyways." Mr. Aizawa declared.

I nodded and went back to my seat.

I looked forward to see Kacchan with his head down. I tapped his back waiting for him to turn around.

He lifted his head and looked at me. "What?" He said harshly. "Hi?" I said kinda as a question.

"Fuck off?" He said in the same tone I said hi. "Damn Katsuki, still a bitch to Izuku?" Kirishima said. "I can't tell if I'm gay or straight anymore" Denki said.

"Izuku do you consider yourself a girl or boy?" Kirishima asked. "Well the person who turned me into a girl is dead from the gases they leaked, so I'll never turn back so I guess girl." I explained.

"Oh right! Izuku! All the girl dorms are taken so, you have to keep your dorm on the boys side if you don't mind." Mr. Aizawa said. "Yeah sure. Okay." I agreed.

• end of school •

Me, Ochako, Tsu, Momo, Jirou and Mina walked to the mall. The other girls didn't want to go.

Once we got to the mall, all the girls rushed me to the food court, ordering us all some coffee from Starbucks? I don't know. Dang it was GOOD.

We walked into a few stores, buying some clothes. Momo created a card for us since it was an "emergency".

I ended up getting tons of crop tops, some hoodies, ripped jeans, and all that "GiRL" stuff.

We walked to the little lounge room in the mall and sat down, drinking our sTaRbuCkS and showing all the clothes we all got.

I was currently not listening until Mina said, "I want to see Izuku in the outfit I picked for her!"

My eyes widened. "What was yours again?" I asked. "The one with the black tube top and black shorts with a green and red belt with black shoes." She smiled. I nodded in agreement.

(Not my picture nor the best but oh well haha)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Not my picture nor the best but oh well haha)

I put the outfit on and walked back to the group of girls, noticing Denki, Kirishima, and Kacchan were there.

"H-Hey!" I smiled and waved. Both Kirishima and Denki waved but Kacchan stayed on his phone and ignored my presence. I was getting annoyed with this.

I walked over and sat next to Kacchan, getting his attention but I just acted like I was sitting. Pretty sure Mina noticed this because she laughed a little at Kacchan's angry face.

I glanced at him and smiled. He glared.

Experiment (BAKUDEKU) (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें