Nightmare

• Izuku's POV •

Falling. Falling. Stop.

"Are you ready? We are going to remove your nose and replace it with another eye, for an experiment."

"Please no! Please!! I'll do anything please no!!" He smiled.

"Isn't that pathetic?" He shoved the knife right above my nose, carving the knife all around and under my nose.

He removed the nose, me screaming in pain. "How about we switch your nose and eye? That would be interesting." He laughed.

He grabbed a spoon, scooping out my eyeball, "PLEASE STOP! JUST KILL ME ALREADY PLEASE STOP!" I begged, pain taking over my words.

"Kill you?" He asked. "Please.. just end my suffering .. I beg you.." he grabbed a knife and put it up to my mouth. "Let's play lucky or unlucky. Swallow the knife and see if you die, if not well your unlucky."

While he wasn't looking I quickly moved my head and went forward, making the knife he was holding stab me in the throat. "Lucky." I declared

••••••

My eyes burst with tears as I sat up, crying. I don't want to sleep alone. I grabbed my pillow and blanket, walking to Kacchan's room.

I can only hope he will let me at least sleep on the floor. I knocked a bunch of times until the door opened with a sleepy Kacchan. "What?"

"I.. I .. ha-had a...a ni-nightmare ca-can I sleep in here w-with you p..pl-ease?" I sniffled out, tears coming down my eyes. "Get in here loser" he slurred out, so tired he must not realize.

I shut the door behind me, walking to the other side of the bed Kacchan wasn't on. "t-thank you kacch-an" I wiped my eyes.

"Mhm.. night.." he went to sleep. I decided if I'm with him nobody can get me. I got in the bed and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes in fear as somethings arm went over my body and pulled me closer to kacchan-

oh. That was Kacchan. Since he's asleep I'm sure he won't mind...

Nothing can get me. Hes here.

morning •

I woke up and felt like I couldn't move and I was being crushed? I liked it, but didn't like that I didn't know why. I was kinda scared to open my eyes.

I opened my eyes anyways, to be met with Kacchan's eyes staring into my soul.

"U-um" I began lowly. "Why are we in the same god damn bed?" He asked, I'm pretty sure about to explode. "I had a nightmare and y-you let me sleep wi-with you" I explained.

He closed his eyes and angerly sighed. "I'm strongly disliking this current position. Let's just continue our day like it didn't happen." He said almost emotionlessly. I was surprised.

He got up, and yawned. He was cute. I- what?

"HOLY SHIT WE'RE LATE!" He shouted, snapping me out of my thoughts. "WHAT?" I shouted back, grabbing whatever shirt was next to me and taking my other shirt off and switching them, not caring about Kacchan in front of me.

"What are you doing! Get dressed!" I shouted. "Izuku, your wearing my uniform!" He face palmed. "O-oh. JUST WEAR YOUR OTHER" I shouted, leaving him to get dressed as I ran into my room and grabbed my backpack.

I ran down the stairs to see him ready. "Let's go!" He shouted.

• at school •

We both ran to the classroom, 3 hours late. I was so out of breath. I opened the door awkwardly walking in.

God these pants are huge. I held them up as I walked like I had to do when I ran.

"Care to explain?" Mr. Aizawa asked. "W-e sle-pt in b-by accident." I said, still out of breath.

"I can see that." He replied. "Then why'd you fucking ask!" Kacchan yelled. "Wow bakubro seems more pissed then usual." Kirishima laughed.

Kacchan glared at him. "Izuku? Why are you wearing such big clothes?" Mr. Aizawa asked, yet again.

"Uhm I don't know they were next to me so I just grabbed them in a panic" I sighed.

"Nothing else?" He raised an eyebrow. Some laughs we're heard in the class. "No." I said.