Lie To Her

• Izuku's POV o3o •

I walked to the roof, I wasn't gunna jump right now but I just sat at the edge and silently sobbed to myself.

I heard the door open behind me so I stopped crying and assumed it was another student coming up here for lunch.

"Hey.." nevermind, it was Kirishima. I sighed. "Yeah?" I asked. "I'm .... I'm sorry." S
He struggled to say, sitting next to me.

"If I knew Bakugo was that stupid.. I probably would've done something." I looked at him then away.

"It's not your fault." I sighed. "But hey, you can find someone else to date, right? Can't you?" He smiled hopefully.

"Yeah.. I can." I smiled back. "Hey, text me this weekend okay? I wanna make sure your okay." He hugged me. "Thanks."

• After School •

After a long exhausting day I packed up all of my stuff and took out my keys. I knew Kacchan had an extra, but I'll just ignore him. Highly doubtful he would even have the nerve to come to my house.

I left the school alone and walked home playing on my phone in the process.

I opened my house door with my key and locked it once I entered.

"Izuku?" I heard a call out. Damn. He's already here.

I didn't put my keys up but instead snuck into the closet so he wouldn't know I was here.

"Hello?" He called out. I covered my mouth so I wouldn't make noise. I heard him walk back up the stairs and the door closed, so I assumed he's in my mom's room.

I left the closet and hung my keys up and put my bag down. I grabbed a few snacks and snuck up the stairs in my room and locked the door shut, falling backwards on to my bed and sighed deeply.

• Katsuki's POV •

God, everyone knows what I did. UGHHH... Yeah I ever so much regret it. A lot.

I was texting Itsuka hoping to bribe her into telling Izuku it was force of her..

° They're texts °

Bakugo; Please Itsuka, just tell him it was you forcing me to and blackmailing me.

Itsuka; No! He will never speak to me again and MY life will be ruined, I could care less for yours.

Bakugo; what will it take for you to say yes?

Itsuka; money?

Bakugo; how much money are we talking about?

Itsuka; 300$.

Bakugo; deal.

Itsuka; And to continue what we've been doing, but secretly.

° out of text °

Shit. I'll just lie to her. I sent another deal message and she said she'd do it tomorrow and for me to give her the money tomorrow as well.

I know this is wrong.. but.. oh well.

- Authors NOTE -

hey guys I'm going thru a lot rn so I'm not going to post for a while and I'm so sorry this is so short and leaves another cliff hanger, cya next week or month. I hope it's soon.

goodbye for now ❤️