|| Q&A Answers ||

A double-update because these are actually the answers to all the questions that have been asked in the other Q&A Chapter some time ago :3 I hope you'll enjoy the replies the Characters and I have in store for you!~ ^-^

• • •

A A R O N    Y A M A D E R A

A A R O N Y A M A D E R A

LeaveAndThink :
How did you manage to become a knight at such a young age?

Aaron:
"I don't like to admit it, but connections played a big part of it. My father was and still is a great knight, and so were my ancestors bearing the Yamadera last name. That was the reason why I was 'homeschooled' at the Cameran Palace along with Doni. Though that doesn't mean I received everything practically for granted, I worked hard and was trained by my father and many amazing knights like for example Sir Ector Cador when I was only a child."

Lakefeather :
How can you so so adorable anD HOT AT THE EXACT SAME TIME??

Aaron:
"H-Hot and adorable? Thank you, I'm a little embarrassed though. I suppose maybe it's because I take after my father?"

Nicole_Dobre86 :
What does Y/N look like, Aaron? Like eye colour and hair colour wise

And how much do you love Y/N?

Aaron:
"As ridiculous as this might sound, Y/N actually looks different depending on all of you guys' perspectives. But if I were to answer only you, then I'd say that she looks exactly like you.

And I love her deeply. The Grona incident made me aware of the fact that I couldn't easily live without her now."

minjuyah :
what did you think about your parents' reaction to me? (i kid i kid lmao) i mean to y/n?

Aaron:
"Since both my parents knew Y/N's father, I already had a feeling that things would go more or less smoothly, so I was a bit surprised when my mother acted somewhat cold towards Y/N. Everything seems to work out fine now though, I'm very happy about it."

Utakata_oo5 :
What is your relationship with Queen Rin? Just Queen and Knight or is there more? And have you personally met Queen Letitia?

Aaron:
"I'd hate to get ahead of myself, but Queen Rin and I know each other since we were both just children, so I think it's fair to say that we are childhood friends? Though it's more of a queen-knight relationship than childhood friendship now. As for Queen Letitia, yes I did meet her personally when I was younger."