|| Chapter 11 ||

[Edited]

----------------------------------------------------

After having welcomed Aaron back from his mission in Puleuna kingdom, you ended up spending much more time than you had predicted when you two, along with your Pokémon, ate the cake. It had gotten quite late, and the knight insisted that you should spend the night over at the castle.

Camilla was more than happy to share her room with you. You had no idea she would tease you for the rest of the night though; Apparently she and Doni had walked in on you sleeping peacefully in Aaron's room and kind of saw you hugging his pillow tightly.

It was currently the next morning and she was still insisting on you to tell her all the details. You tried defending yourself, since the situation pretty much indicated you to be the pervert of the situation, but it only made the caramel haired girl laugh.

But you weren't the only one who talked: Camilla had told you about her day, and how she spent it wholly with Doni. You were glad to hear her so happy about their date, but it also made you worry a little.

When you and the blond knight were sent on the same mission to test the Old balls, the two of you had talked a little about this subject, and it seemed to you that he was simply flirting with your best friend the same way he did with any other girl. You had hoped that Camilla wouldn't get serious about him, but it was very clear that what you feared was actually the case.

"I need to go now. Don't think I'm letting you off the hook!" The chestnut brown eyed female hummed, rushing all the way to the end of the hallway where the exit leading to the training grounds was. You flashed the girl a smile before turning around slightly, knocking at the door which was now in front of you.

Queen Rin had summoned Aaron, Doni and you, saying that she would need to discuss things. The blond woman and naturally her maid were already in the room. The two other knights were as well, but you didn't expect a familiar officer to be in the same hall.

"Pardon my tardiness." You said, bowing before you closed the door behind you and stood between Aaron and Doni. Yasen recognized you immediately and waved at you silently while grinning. You returned him a smile before directing your attention completely to the queen who had cleared her throat.

"I am certain that you all are already aware of the mission that was assigned to Sir Aaron. I am happy to announce that it was a complete success: We have received ten Pokémon known as 'Mudsdale' who are native to the Alola region." The olive green eyed woman started, glancing at each of you occasionally. "They are quite similar to our Ponyta and Rapidash, only that Mudsdale have normal manes, not flames, which makes riding on them possible."

"This is a great opportunity since in exactly seven days I will need to send you on a mission to another kingdom. I cannot tell you more details right now, but I will make sure to inform you properly when the time is right." Queen Rin said and went to sit on her throne. "You are not to say a word to anyone about this. That is everything I had to say, you are all dismissed."

After all four of you plus Aaron's Lucario had bowed to the queen, you left the hall just like you were told to. Yasen was no longer quiet and was the first out of the men who started a conversation with you while all of you were headed for the training grounds.

Once you had reached them, the white haired young man posed you an almost confusing question: "Say, what's your last name again?"

"It's L/N. Why do you ask?" You replied, stopping in your tracks not to far away from the gates. Doni and Aaron were simply watching the two of you chat and were actually waiting for you to join them. The red eyed male grinned widely, showing his teeth. "So it really is her! I knew it!"