Jisoo: You're telling me that someone drove into my parents' car and forced them off the ledge?

Il Woo nodded grimly.

Il Woo: It was hidden from everyone that there were actually two cars at the scene of the accident. The one that your parents were in, and the car that pushed them off the ledge.

Jisoo's hand started trembling as she takes in the new information. Blinking back her tears she glances up at Il Woo with a murderous glare.

Jisoo: Who was it? Who was the person in the car?

Il Woo hesitates to answer as he looks at Jisoo's state. The younger had already been shaken up as it is. She wouldn't be able to handle it, if he were to tell her everything.

Feeling herself run out of patience, Jisoo slammed her fist onto the table in rage.

Jisoo: Tell me!

Il Woo shakes his head as he gave in. He was doing this for the safety of his family. He was doing the right thing by his son and his wife.

Il Woo: ...Kim Jiyong.... It was Kim Jiyong.

Jisoo's face morphs into a disbelieved expression as soon as the words had left the elder man's mouth.

Jisoo: What?

The crack of the younger girl's voice didn't go unnoticed by Il Woo. He gazes into her tear-filled eyes as he leans in closer.

Il Woo: Kim Jiyong is the man who had killed your parents.

Il Woo takes out a set of documents that proved that the track marks in the photo were made by the car driven by Kim Jiyong.

Jisoo was left speechless.

Jisoo: You're lying... YOU'RE F*CKING LYING!

Il Woo: I'm sorry Jisoo-shi...

Jisoo: SHUT UP! It's not true! Why would he do that?! It doesn't make sense! It..it doesn't make any f*cking sense!

Il Woo: I wish it wasn't Jisoo-shi... but Kim Jiyong is the man who had killed your parents.

Jisoo: It doesn't add up... why... why would he...

Il Woo: I know that it's difficult for you to believe that any of this is true. But haven't you ever thought about why he and his wife had moved to live in New Zealand? And so suddenly with just only a few weeks after your parents' death?

Jisoo: There's no way...

Il Woo: It pains me to be the one telling you this Jisoo-shi. Your father was a close friend of mine. We were all friends. Your father, Jiyong, me, and  Seungri.

Jisoo glances up as she gives the elder man a questioning look.

Jisoo: U-uncle Seungri?

Il Woo nodded.

Jisoo: H-he knew the truth this whole time?

Il Woo: He knew everything.

Jisoo: Then... why... why didn't he tell me? Why did he let me believe that parents had died in an accident! He had let the murder roam free for all this time!

Il Woo: He had no choice. Jiyong had threatened him. He had threatened both of us. We couldn't do anything but obey his orders.

Jisoo shook her head, not wanting to believe what the elder man was telling her.

Jisoo: It's not true. It can't be him...

Il Woo: I'm sorry Jisoo... when the press found out about the truth, they had printed it out on these newspapers. But before they were distributed, Jiyong had paid them to destroy everything related to his involvement in the accident. He used his power to manipulate the authorities to follow along with his plans. Luckily Seungri had been able to gain access to these last few newspapers before they were destroyed.