ch 11.1 the demon lord Akiel(eddited)

____________________________________

In a void of space and time
A television can be seen from afar and in the television seems to be.

A videogame!?.

Well to be exact it looks like an rpg.

in the sofa in front of the television and a table in front of it is full of snacks with the one who is playing the game.

a white haired loli which seems to be well 'very pissed off' because she cant find a solution to ascend or go to the next level.

"Muu...Urgyaa! I cant pass this level if I dont solve this puzzle"
The loli said pouting."mu~"

"If only I can use my powers"she said looking depressed
...
...
...
'I will use it only a little hehe, celles will not notice it I guess'
looking around to confirm no one was there

"Who will not notice hmm!?"(^v^)
A blonde loli appeared from behind the sofa with a smile,
A close eyed smile that can petrify someone powerfull.

The loli who is I guess Rein-chan shivered when she heard the voice of her freind celles coming from the back.

------------------------------------------------
Author:terrifying right*shiver*
------------------------------------------------

"Umm how long have youve been there celles?"rein-chan asked looking at celes sweat dripping from her face.

The reason is rein-chan is scared of her freind celles.celles is a goddess ranked higher than her even thought she is freinds with her she respects celles well.

"Well long enough(=v=)"celles said still smiling.

"...."rein-chan looking at her with a scared face of what might happen'I am doomed she might take my precious tv I need to think something'*shivering*

"Now can you explain rein-chan on where your gonna use your powers"celles said as she slowly openning her eyes still not openning it completely so its terrifying(=v=)

"Answer now!!"she demanded rein-chan to answer on why she would use her powers on a worthless thing

"Umm...etto..well you see I can seem to solve it so you know I want to tweak it a little bit.
"rein-chan paused

"to make it easier?"her last word is a terrible mistake.

"Ah!is that so?"she said with a somewhat stoic face then

*smack!!*

She flicked Rein-chans forehead hard giving her a reddish beating forehead

"It hurt!!why did you do that!?"
she said whinning while rubbing her forehead

"Your gonna use your powers on something umm... what do you call it?"celles said thinking of what word should be fitting

"Oh! Right Dumb! Instead of using on a freaking useless reason!"

"Sorry"rein-chan said looking down *moods darken*

Regretting on what she had done she is thinking on a way to make celles less angry

Then she had an Idea'what can I do what can I do?.... aha!'

*bing*

"What about this celles I gonna do something about the one demon lord who is currently pestering ethieros"

(Author:Cant think of a name for that I guess this can do)

"Will that make up to you ?um celles?"twiddling her fingers looking at celles waithing for response.(^-^')