ch 5.1 "The Great sage's warning"

{Edited}
The Sage's warnings

A long long time ago.
In a country.
one of the most powerfull beastman kingdoms in the continent.

[The kingdom of Taigan]

Every cat beastman lives here because this place.

Because it is the one closest to the sea and one of the places that is still full of raw materials because of the 'peace loving people'(beastfolk) who lives in here.

One day inside of the royal palace meeting room there have been a meeting.

one of the great sage of the kingdom said and told her prediction

"One day the people's (beastfolk's) of our kingdom will face grave danger coming on the near future."

said the sage a kitsune,

Her apearance is golding menacing eyes, red lips, silky blonde long hair that went to her hips, and wearing a red kimono with embroidery of gold.

You wouldn't believe she is sage from her apearance

"Sage-sama I believe that your prediction can be wrong" said a person who seems to be a governor.

"Thats right!"

"Thats unbelievable!"

The other officials agreed.

"Hmm,how do you say that I am wrong?"said the kitsune glaring with a glint of killing intent.

A killing intent that can froze anyone in sight of her powerfull killing intent along with her powerful aura.

"Hiii!sorry sage-sama I didnt mean to offend you but it is hard to believe that what you say will happen"said the scared governor.

"Thats right!"

"Our kingdom have survived many crisis, even the demon lord will have a hard time dealing with us!"

Said the other an arrogant official not believing what she had said

"Hmmp!if You dont believe me fine fine believe what you think."as she stand from were she have been sitting and exiting the meeting room.

But before she truly left
"but I warn you a grave danger will arise in the near future.dont regret for not believing what I said"
she continues to exit the meeting room.

(Some time maybe years have passed)

Years have passed and the prediction that the sage said has happend.

the demon lord said to be one of the most feared beings there is has been revived and the effects of the demon lords ressurection.

Is the worse

"Rejoice!fellow demons, the great demon lord have been revived!"

*cheering*

"As for we demons are the most powerfull there is"

"Lets offer a sacrifice so the whole world will know of our great demon lord's presence"

..................

In a distant place in the kingdom of taigan A small town on the countryside of the beast continent you could say a province in the beast kingdom called [kuro town] .

(Which is mostly inhabited by the "Black cat race")

there is a cheerful little girl about 3 yrs old a member of the black cat race.

she is playing near her house with her neighbors, when suddenly the ground rumbled as a large horde of monsters are rushing to the town

All of the people(beastpeople)
Ran for their lives.

The parents of the small girl left her with their neighbor since she can come with them because she was sick.

so she was left behind to their neighbor who was an aquintance of her mother.

Because the other aquintances which was adventurers are currently unavailable at the moment.

(probably on a mission.)

They left the little girl on the cave they explore hoping that she will be safe there.

they ran off to help the evaucuation leaving the little girl all by herself .

alone in the cave with a little light from the moon.

"Mama*sob*papa*sob*miyu please come back soon*sob*"

was the words of the little girl sobbing waiting her parents to come back and take her.
____________________________________
Author:a chapter finished please tell your suggestion or please tell me if somethings wrong with the chapter.

Rein-chan:I think the narration is a little off doncha think so.

Author:shut up I am a beginner at this kind of stuff.

Rein-chan: well like it matters to me anyway but give me some more screentime please~.

Author:okay,okay *sigh* anyway thats all logging out