Please?

*sexual content.*

Regina held the baby in her arms.
    Emma sat on the bed beside her. "She's so small."
  Regina smiled. "She's beautiful."
    Emma touched the baby's hand gently. "She looks like you."
   Regina looked at Emma. "I want you to name her."
   Emma looked at Regina. "What? Me?"
  Regina nodded and looked at the baby. "Please."
     Emma looked at the baby. "Alice. I've loved that name since Henry was born."
    Regina beamed. "Alice. It's perfect. Her middle name?"
    "Grace." Emma said.
  "Hello Alice Grace Swan-Mills. Welcome to the world." Regina said softly.

Three months later:
Regina walked down the sidewalk. She slipped into the office. Ruby was watching Mia and Alice. Henry was at school and Emma was at work. Regina finally allowed herself to return to work. She sat down and started on the mountains of paperwork Mary Margaret had left.
She worked through the day. She didn't even stop to eat. She finished the paperwork just as the clock hit ten.
She didn't worry this time. Emma went home at six.
Regina stood up and stretched. She walked to the door and locked up. She walked out into the dark of the night. She walked home. The door was locked. She silently mumbled under her breath and pulled her key out and unlocked the door.
She walked in and locked the door behind her.
She walked up to her room and shut the door.
Emma sat on the bed. "How was work?"
Regina pulled her jacket off and sat on the bed. "Good. How about you?" She asked.
Emma kissed her neck. "Fine."
Regina felt her body pulse with need. "Emma it's late."
Emma slid her hand on Regina's thigh. "Please?"
Regina let Emma in and sighed. "Fine."
Regina slipped her silk blouse off of her body.
Emma did the same to her shirt and lightly traced her fingers down Regina's body. Leaving trails of fire where her fingers were. Regina stifled a moan and slipped the rest of her clothes off.
Emma followed shortly after. Emma pushed her back on the bed and kissed her neck. She marked her. Her hand slipped down to Regina's core. Her other hand worked Regina's breast's. Regina moaned softly.
Emma rubbed Regina's clit slowly. "You're already soaked."
Regina closed her eyes. "Emma please."
Emma kissed Regina's and moved down between Emma's legs. She moved her mouth down to Regina's clit and sucked her clit, moving her tongue in circles around it. Regina shuttered and groaned. "Emma I need you." She said breathlessly dragging her nails across Emma's back.
Regina's liquids flowed out of her. Emma licked every drip up and slipped two fingers into Regina. Regina gasped and lifted her body off of the bed. "Oh Emma. More!" She cried.
Emma added another digit and pumped in and out of Regina. She stopped as Regina's body shook with need. She was deep in Regina. She curled her fingers causing Regina to cry out in surprise. Regina squirted. Her body shaking. "Please emma! I so close." She said in a whispered shout.
Emma removed her fingers and sucked off Regina's juices. "I don't know if I should finish."
Regina glared. "Emma I'll hurt you!" Her hips thrusted up as Emma's fingers returned. "Emma!"
Emma thrusted hard and fast as Regina's orgasm washed over her. Regina's body stiffened and she fell back on the bed. "I love you so much."
Emma loved her fingers out of Regina and laid beside her. "I love you too."
Regina moved on top of Emma. "Your turn." She whispered sending shutters up Emma's spine.
Regina didn't even need to warm-her up. Emma was soaked. Regina slipped three fingers in without warning causing Emma to yelp. "Regina!"
Regina kissed Emma passionately. "I love you my swan."
She pumped in and out adding another digit. Emma tightened around Regina's fingers. Regina's thumb caressed her clit and her other hand Kneaded her breasts. "You want more?"
Emma moaned and nodded. "Please Regina!"
Regina quickened her pace and pumped into Emma quickly. Emma's orgasm slammed into her hard. Regina continued to pump in and out of Emma.
Emma was shaking violently. "Regina please!" She said breathlessly.
Regina kissed Emma again and pumped harder. Her thumb rubbing her clit faster.
Emma's walls tightened against Regina fingers and another orgasm washed Over her.
She fell back on the bed. Regina removed her fingers and kissed Emma. "I love you more."