"I really really really really really like you"

The group of friends sat together in the living room. Ling and Lan Fan were stuffing there faces with chips and assorted snacks while Mai sat with Alphonse. It was plainly obvious too Ed that they were flirting.

Edward sat with Winry In his arms and twirled her long golden hair in his fingers, softly kissing the top of her head.

"So Ed, I heard you knocked Winry up. Congratulations I didn't think you had it in you" Ling exclaimed, his mouth full of food.

Edward glared at Ling but Winry just laughed.

"Thank you Ling, what about you and Lan Fan? I'm sure it's about time you made a move" Winry smirked.

Ling and Lan Fan both blushed bright red.

"Uh no I could never interfere with my lord in that way, never!" Lan Fan replied.

"Oh come on it's so obvious you like each other" Edward laughed.

"Uh so anyway Winry, how far along are you?" Ling asked in an attempt to change the subject of conversation.

Winry smiled and placed her hand on her stomach. It was only early so Winry wasn't heavily pregnant. It was only a small bump, as if she just had a big dinner.

"Not very far, I'm not in my second trimester yet" Winry replied.

"Yeah but your moodiness could say otherwise" Edward mumbled under his breath. Thankfully no one heard him.

"Uh could you excuse us please, where just going too....feed Den." Alphonse said, gushing Mai out of the room.

Edward was suspicious of the two but he didn't act on it. Alphonse was aloud to have a girlfriend and Ed was very proud of him.

"Well it was great to catch up with you all again but unfortunately we must leave, my nation needs it's prince back" Ling smiled and stood up.

"It was great too see you again" Winry said warmly as she hugged Lan Fan. Lan Fan smiled back and nodded her head.

"Don't get into trouble on the way back squinty eyes" Edward teased as he shook Lings hand.

"Now that's going to be difficult you know" Ling laughed.

As the laughing bunch of friends headed towards the car they didn't expect too find what they found.

Alphonses POV

As Al lead Mai outside he began to freak out. He knew his feelings for Mai and he was pretty confident Mai liked him back. But oh god did he not want too get caught by his brother.

"Al are you sure about this?" Mai whispered. They snuck around to the back of the car and Al opened the passenger door slowly.

"Trust me we won't get caught, well be fine" Alphonse told her, although he was more or less telling himself.

The two teens both crawled into the back seat and sat In front of each other, waiting for the moment.

"Uh I've never um - kissed a girl before" Al whispers awkwardly, blushing bright red and looking away.

Mai giggled and placed her hand on his. "Me too, but we will learn" Mai whispered sweetly.

They both closed there eyes and leaned in towards each other. Al's heart began racing a mile a minute. 'Oh I hope I don't ruin this' Alphonse thought in his head.

They leaned in closer and closer until finally there lips touched. It was awkward at first but after that passed they both closed there eyes and kissed each other.

Mai pulled away slightly and smiled "you taste sweet" Mai giggled.

Alphonse laughed back and smiled. "So do you" Al whispered and kissed Mai on the cheek.

Everything was going perfect for Alphonse....until he looked through the passenger side window.

Edwards POV

They all stood in shock outside of the vehicle. No one knew what too say. Of course Edward was the first to react.

Edward bent over and knocked on the window, receiving the two lovebirds attention.

"Alphonse....did you just kiss Mai Chang?" Edward asked slowly.

Alphonse was bright red. He opened his mouth to speak but no words came out. So Mai spoke up.

"Yes he did shorty and he's a better kisser then you would ever be." Mai shot back very sternly at Edward.

Winry, Lan Fan and Ling all cracked up laughing while Edward stood frozen and angry as all hell.

"Uh brother you know Mai's just teasing" Al said quickly in an attempt to calm the hotheaded Edward.

Edward looked at the both of them and cracked a smile. "Well it was about time, honestly I'm not surprised." Edward smirked.

Alphonse smiled at his older brother, glad that he wasn't making a huge deal about the event.

"Well I guess I better be going, it was nice to see you again Al" Mai said sweetly.

Before Al could reply, Mai leaned over a kissed Al's cheek which caused Alphonse to blush heavily.

"Uh goodbye may, hope you return soon" Alphonse smiled.

Mai left the car and said her goodbyes to everyone. Then as soon as she had turned up she was gone.

"Well I suppose we should be going too, it was wonderful too see you all again" Ling said, patting Ed roughly in the back.

"Uh yeah thanks for dropping by and eating all our food" Ed scolded.

Ling and Lan Fan both laughed at the former alchemist and left as well. As they walked off into the sunset they turned around and waved a goodbye. Edward and Winry waved back and held each other's hand.

"So now that there gone, you wanna have some fun?" Edward whispered in Winrys ear, giving her a wink.

Winry blushed and turned around, whacking ed around the head with her wrench.

"Edward your such a pervert how dare you!" Winry yelled.

Edward was doubled over, holding his head in pain.

"Oww Winry I was trying to be seductive" Edward complained.

Winry took Edwards hand and pulled him up the stairs too Winrys bedroom.

"I know, and it worked" Winry whispered back in a very seductive voice.

Edward mentally fist pumped the air as they both creeped into the room together.