Don't Talk, Just Dance (An Ian Eastwood Fan Fiction!)

Start from the beginning

Now I think you already know my name is Rhiver. Pronounced like river. As in a moving body of water. Yeah, cool name I know. My parents were always crazy like that and since I was the only child they were going to have they wanted my name to be unique. People call me Rhi, Re Re, Rhiv, or as Casper liked to call me Lake... Get it? Get it? Anyways, my parents are back in New York and since I turned 18 they trusted me to go off on my own and continue with my dancing career. But after my 19th birthday, my father passed away from a stroke. Ever since then, I have always danced for him. 

I took one last breath and opened the door. Great Times by Will.i.am blasted and Quick Crew was teaching the class the choreography. I waited until the music stopped to present myself but the music was cut short. 

"STOP THE MUSIC." Nasir said. "Is that a flowing Rhiver I see?" he said putting two hands over his eyes to make them look like they were binoculars. The class all turned their heads to me and some raised their eyebrow.

"No no no. That girl is too pretty to be Rhiver." Sulman said running up to me playing with my hair. 

"Oh thanks! So I was ugly before?" I said playfully pushing him off and flipping him off with my middle finger. 

"IT IS RHIVER!" The three of them screamed and hugged me. The class laughed and some of the students recognized me and screamed my name. Some mumbled to the others about how they saw me with LMFAO.

"Alright boys alright! So when the hell did you three start teaching?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Since you left!" Bilal said. "I thought you weren't coming back until next week?" 

"Well I wanted to surprise everyone so...Surprise?" I said waving my hands in the air. "Now I see some new faces. Shouldn't I be introduced?" I said crossing my arms and tapping my foot. 

"Same old Re Re..." They all said walking to the front of the room. 

"Why does everyone keep saying that!" I screamed shaking my head. I walked behind them and waved to the class.

"Well everyone this is Rhiver Montez. You may know her from the LMFAO tour but I remember when she first started teaching here. When she was just a little baby." Bilal said pretending to wipe a tear from his eye and hugging me. 

"But now she is back and is going to be teaching again! But first...you need to perform for us." Nasir finsihed. The class applauded and wooed. How can I say no to that? 

Next by the Weeknd came on and I decided to do the choreography that I had taught before I went on tour. -video in the side bar, yes I know its not a solo but just imagine okay? and btw that is quick crew dancing in the first one!-

After I was done I was applauded. Some people stood up and some people threw hats and shoes at me. 

"Youv'e still got it!" Bilal said to me. He turned to the crowd and said, "Now if you want to learn that choreography, Rhiver will be teaching Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays along side with Ian Westwood and others! Alright everyone take a ten minute break and cool off!" he dismissed the class and walked over to wear I was getting a drink. Ian, that boy could dance. I remember when he first started here. I missed his cute face and curly hair. Yeah we had a past but, after I left we lost connection, just like Casper. 

"Come on I want you to meet someone!" he grabbed my arm and dragged me to a group of people.

"Rhiver this is Olivia Gonzales. She's from I Am Me crew. You know, the crew that won ABDC." 

I stared at the pretty girl with the curly hair. Damn, she was gorgeous. I smiled and shook her hand.

"Wow its a honor to meet you and you can call me Chachi." The girl said with a smile. I nodded and smiled back. I was too busy to make friends right now. I looked around hoping to find my mentor and best friend. 

"Its a pleasure to meet you too Chachi." I turned to Bilal and raised an eyebrow. "Where is Pat?" I said biting my lip. He pointed to the back room where all the choreographers hang out to relax and have lunch. I looked through the circle window on the door and searched. Then I saw him and Ian sitting on the couch eating. Surprise surprise. 

I opened the door and thought about my entrance. "Um is this like where like I get like food and stuff?" I said in my best valley girl accent. Pat looked at me just as we was drinking from his water bottle and spat out all the water in his mouth. I laughed and he ran up and hugged me. 

"What the hell are you doing here?! Oh my God look at you! Your'e gorgeous! What happened to my little girl who used to kick me in the ass all day long when she couldn't get her way?" He yelled and let go of his embrace. I remember I was 15 when I started dancing here and Pat was like the brother I never wanted. He was 19 at the time and taught me everything that I know today. 

"Look at you! You grew a goatee? Your'e finally a man!" I said stroking his chin. I heard Ian laugh in the background.

"Ha Ha your hillarious. So you ready to start teaching again?" 

"Yep. But after this class is over I should show you what I learned on tour. You will be very surprised." I said pushing my finger into his chest. 

"And I don't get a hello?" I turned around to see Ian standing with his arms crossed. 

"Damn. You grew! What happened to little Ian?" I said hugging him. 

"He grew up...but I still see your the same Rhiver. Same attitude, same hair, same you." He said looking down at me. We stared at each other for a good minute until Pat coughed and broke the stare. 

"Well Rhi im glad your back. I'll leave you two alone." He winked and I threw a plastic cup at him. He looked back and made a face.

"Attitude." He mumbled and walked out the door. 

"So whats the news since I have been gone." I asked taking a seat on the couch. 

"Nothing really, we got some new people teaching, but its been really boring since you left. I'v really..missed you" He said taking a seat across from me. 

"Doubt it and I missed you too. So hows that whats her face...oh yeah Chachi? Whats her style?" As I said her name his face turned red and he looked down at his feet. He lifted up his hat and brushed back his curly hair then set the hat back in place.

"Ian?" I said raising an eyebrow. "What really happened since I was gone." I said pushing the question at him. I knew he was hiding something. 

"Well...when you left, Chachi and the crew I Am Me came and me and Chachi started getting closer and closer and I guess you could say-" I held my hand making him stop talking. I was furious. I thought we were close enough so he could tell me anything and everything? 

"Why didn't you tell me? I-I thought we were close enough so you could tell me things like this!"

"I tried Rhiver but you wouldn't answer my calls!" I looked at my feet. He was right. On tour I would'nt answer anyones calls back except for Casper's and my mother's. I guess I got so caught up in the dancing and stuff that I have not really notcied that I was ignoring the people I love.

"Chachi and I are not offical. I just like her...alot I guess." He said breaking the silence. I nodded and pushed my hair back. 

"Please don't be mad at me." he pleaded kneeling down in front of me and grabbing my face. He pouted and batted his eyelashes. God why did this boy have to be so cute.

"Im not mad." I laughed and stood up. "Now get up before I throw a cup at YOU." I threatned. He held up his hands and followed me out the door.

Even though I told Ian I was not mad, I still was. I was hurt that he chose her over me. I hoped that we could get that connection back and start where we left off when I came back from the tour. But I guess that was too much to ask for...