Don't Talk, Just Dance (An Ian Eastwood Fan Fiction!)

A/N

Ello ello! This is an Ian Eastwood Fan fiction and if you dont know who Ian is I suggest you look him up on Youtube! He is an amazing dancer! And he is very cute C: So enjoy duckies!

xoxo~ Ash

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fiddled with my thumbs as the limo drove down the streets of Lörrach, Germany. God I missed this place. Now I know you must be thinking, 'Germany? What is she doing there?' Well i'll tell you. I work at Urban Dance Camp as a choreographer. Students from all over the world fly over to come to learn new techniques, choreography and just to have fun. Why I left? Well, my work with Urban Dance paid off when I was selected to be apart of LMFAO tour as a dancer. Pretty cool huh? For me...it wasnt. I was homesick all the time and I got into so much trouble but, we will talk about that another time.

As we drove up to the doors of the studio I started to get excited. I missed everyone that worked here. But there was one person missing, Casper. Casper was the first person I met here and we had a connection ever since. He was my best friend and I was heart broken when I had to leave him behind when I went on tour. One night he called me up and said he got a big break in a movie called Honey 2. After that I never spoke or saw from him again. The only time I did was in the magazines as Jennifer Lopez's new "arm candy." 

I shook my head getting rid of the bad memories and thanked my driver in German. Since I worked here I decided to learn German so that it would be easier to get around. I opened the door and took out my suitcases. They all had stickers from each place I went on tour. I rolled my four, yes four, suitcases and casually walked into the studio. 

I knew something was different from the start. The couches were switched from the dark blue leather love seats to huge red satin couches. The walls had pictures from all these dance crews and famous people. Including me. I started at my picture and smiled, I was the first one on the top row. Hell yeah.

"Oh my God...Rhiver?" I heard someone say. I looked to my right and saw the huge wood stained desk. And out of the people sitting in it I saw her. My best friend -besides Casper- Mona.

"In the flesh!" I said dropping my bags. She ran up to me and gave me a huge hug.

"Rhi what the hell are you doing here? I thought your tour didn't end until next week!" She said picking up two of my suitcases and putting them behind the desk.

"I lied. I wanted to surprise all of you!" I said picking up the remaining suitcases and putting them next to the others. "I like what youv'e done with the place. Very chic." I said playfully rubbing my chin. 

"Yeah, since you and Casper left alot had changed. We got all new choreographers and dance crews. It's been so chaotic. Im about to smash my head into a wall and pull out my hair!" she said putting up her pointer finger and thumb pointing to her head. 

"Oh God, well thankfully Super Rhiver is here to save the day!" I said putting my hand on my hips and pushing out my chest. 

"Yeah Rhi, your some superhero. More like special hero." She punched my arm. I smiled back and ruffled my straight auburn hair. I didn't like to get all dressed up to dance. I was wearing a white flowy tank with grey sweats and a flannel tied around my hips. I only really wear mascara and eyeliner but I was blessed to naturally have long lashes. Thanks mom.

"Well I should see whats up in the studio. Who's teaching today?" I said running over to the computer and clicking on the schedule.

"Quick Crew I think." You remember them right? They talk about you like you died or something." She laughed and hip bumped me out of the way. "Now go say hi to them. They really miss you." I rolled my eyes and jumped over the desk. Mona crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "You have not changed at all Rhi." I waved bye and ran to the doors of the studio.