EXTRA 1

After their touching reunion at the restaurant, the couple were kicked out by the elderly owner.

  "B... But I haven't finished my shift!"JiaoLong muttered rubbing his eyes.

  "And this young man? he can't wait for you all day."

  "uh... my... my friend has other things he can do whilst I finish up."

  "Out with you child, whatever this" She waved her hand between JiaoLong and MinZhe, "is, best be done in private, you have half the place weeping for you." JiaoLong looked around at the customers tear streaked faces... He scratched his head in embarrassment as MinZhe stepped closer to try and obstruct the customers view of JiaoLong. The elderly lady glanced down and whistled, "And by the looks of it, your 'friend' here can't wait to get you in private either."

  JiaoLong followed the direction of her eyes and found himself staring at huge bulge belonging to A'Zhe's groin. JiaoLong blushed furiously before covering his eyes with his hand.

  "Don't blame me A'Long, I've been celibate all these years... and from the time you left." MinZhe said as a gentle smile appeared on his face. But it was soon replaced by a wicked smile as he stated, "But the lady is right, I can't wait to get you in private."

  JiaoLong smacked the back of MinZhe's head before apologising to the woman. Then, together they left the small shop and started the short walk back to JiaoLong's house. They walked in silence at the beginning but at some point, MinZhe's hands sneaked into JiaoLong's pocket where his fingers were before entwining them. JiaoLong glanced up at A'Zhe's smiling face, he turned and their eyes met. JiaoLong looked away because he feared if his heart beat any faster then now, he would surely get a heart attack. 

  "How?" JiaoLong breathed.

  "Hm?"

  "How are you here?" JiaoLong elaborated.

  "It'll take a while to explain."

  "Well, I can assure you I'm not going anywhere, after all this is my original world. You... You're not going to disappear and go back to that place are you..?"

  "Now you know how I feel every time you appear again. But no, I won't be disappearing because... I was born here."

  "What!? But... How is that possible? I met you in the other world because I transmigrated, no way you were born here  with all those memories unless... unless you transmigrated too?"

  MinZhe chuckled at JiaoLong's confused expression, they sat down on a bench just out side JiaoLong's house before he started explaining.

  "I was born in xxxx... In this modern world. I grew up with loving parents, good education and made good friends. During my childhood there was nothing amiss, I didn't know anything about what happened in the past. But then during middle school and high school I noticed something wrong. When girls approached me and flirted, trying to get into a relationship, I just couldn't get into it. At some point I forced myself to date a lovely girl called MingLi but it felt like my heart was elsewhere, like my body was rejecting her. And then one time she kissed me I started crying... We broke up shortly after and I was frustrated, because something was wrong with me. I stayed out of relationships all through high school, college and university, I didn't want to bother with these problems until one night I began dreaming. In my dream I was a young boy, I was beaten by these ass holes who look a lot like my aunt and uncle, and thrown into the streets, where I saw someone staring at me, I felt the strongest urge to reach out to him but I couldn't see his face. The dreams came night after night, Sometimes I'd wake up smiling, sometimes crying... and sometimes extremely... pent up. This made me think that perhaps I was never into any girls is because somehow I was longing for a person in my dreams, a persons face that I've never seen..." MinZhe gave JiaoLong a suggestive look. JiaoLong looked away as if he had absolutely no idea what A'Zhe could be talking about. "In the day I was one person, but at night I dreamt of the life of another from a long, long time ago. And then by chance I was inspecting a company for fraud when I saw you... in that very company, panicking as you ran around with orders from the boss."

  "You... you saw me!? Why didn't you say anything!? Why were you looking into fraud?" JiaoLong was shocked, not only that his company had been looked into fraud but that they'd met earlier in this life time.

  "One question at a time I only have one pair of mouth haha... Firstly, I'm a private investigator, it's my job and your boss is sketchy as fuck. Secondly I didn't say anything because I didn't know you and you didn't know me, not really. When I saw you I just felt like I was looking at someone really familiar, only when I saw you auburn hair did I remember the person from my dreams. But I wouldn't believe that someone I was in love with in my dream could actually be real so I brushed it off. Later that night, my dreams became more vivid, I could almost see your face but it was still blurred, we were in the cabin by the city... and you were dying. I felt like my own heart was breaking to pieces when your face became paler and paler, I couldn't stop crying. And then I heard my own voice saying I will find you over and over again. When I woke up I thought it must be more than a coincidence so I ran towards your company, I ran like my life depended on it but when I arrived you had gone. I asked your crook of a boss where you were he just shouted some obscenities and said you had just been fired a few minutes ago. And so I ran back down to the road to try and find you when I caught a glimpse of long auburn hair before it disappeared inside of a taxi... JiaoLong ah... you really love disappearing from my sight don't you.. I was searching for a full year before I found you again, through a friend who had ordered a bowl of that congee... the smell of it... I remember the smell from when you dropped a bowl of it in the dungeons and my friend went on about the red head who made superb congee, I put the pieces together...and the rest... well the rest just happened..." MinZhe looked at JiaoLong and was surprised to find that his face was covered in tears and snot...

  "uwu....... A'Zhe..... A'Zhe I'm sorry..." JiaoLong cried as he clung onto MinZhe. MinZhe smiled before whispering.

  "You have the rest of your life to pay back... and never, ever pull a disappearing act on me again or I will lock you up in a cage for the rest of your life."

  "uwu.. that's not something a private investigator should say A'Zhe..."

  "Hmph, just letting you know."

  JiaoLong rubbed the disgraceful look of his face along with his tears and snot before asking, "Well... what now?"

  "I will ask you to marry me, and you will say yes, we will travel the world, come back continue on with our daily lives but together... But right now... right now you will give me the keys to your house so I can kidnap you, break into your house and do to you what I haven't been able to do for the last decades." He said as his fingers wrapped around the keys in JiaoLong's pocket and before he can react to what he's said, MinZhe pulled JiaoLong up and threw him over his shoulder.

... Dear ancestors ah... you're still playing your games aren't you...

..........................................................................................................................................

A/N - coming soon on Gong and Shou series, an extremely steamy scene with nosebleeds to boot, see ya soon!

- haha so here's the first extra, hope you enjoyed, another to cum by the weekend... pun intended hahhahhaha~~