CHAPTER 17- GOOD FEELINGS, BAD INTENTIONS

JiaoLong felt himself swaying in the darkness but the movement was smooth, gentle. He also felt a source of warmth, in contrast to his cold, damp skin this warmth felt much better so he unconsciously snuggled closer.

  MinZhe looked at the man in his arms as his head rubbed his chest giving him a slight tickle. His eyes glinted dangerously and he instantly looked away from him. MinZhe continued jumping from roof to roof until they reached a luxurious settlement. MinZhe dropped to the ground  and walked through the front doors passing reception.

  "Uh, this good sir you reserved room for one... the price will be increased if you have another person..."

  MinZhe glared at the receptionist for hindering, he calmed his anger and said, "put it on the tab, and send your best congee up in half a shi chen.

  "Yes yes, of course honoured guest, it will be done! enjoy the rest of your stay!" The receptionist smiled a grimy smile before running to the kitchens and shouting his orders.

  MinZhe sneered in the face of these greedy slime bags before continuing walking. He glanced down at JiaoLong wearing white with a peaceful expression, eyes closed and lashes brushing his cheeks, lips a little pale due to the cold. He looked so pure MinZhe almost wanted to wrap him up to prevent greasy words reaching his ears. As they reached a big room MinZhe gently set JiaoLong down on the bed before taking a step back. JiaoLong's clothes had been soaked through, revealing bits of skin here and there, the pathetic twig he used for his hair had long snapped leaving it draping across his shoulders and down the bed like a waterfall. Due to the rain his dampened hair shimmered in the dim lights of the night, with his head turned to the side exposing his neck and a bit of chest he looked like a lustful demon who had just done the deed. One second a saint the next a demon, this man was really dangerous MinZhe thought. He had to turn away if he didn't want his body to start reacting strongly. His lower half already felt uncomfortable and his heart ached whilst his fingers itched to make contact with the carelessly asleep man. But he had to compose himself, he wasn't letting JiaoLong off easy this time, to have dared to disappear for so long had its consequences. 

  He then took JiaoLong's pulse, he wanted to figure out his body conditions, he was always coughing in the past, but now he was even fainting so easily. He frowned as he counted the heartbeats and then checked JiaoLong's spiritual meridians by letting his spiritual powers flow through his body once. The body was not healthy, he must find a good physician fast he thought, but for now he hardened his face and sat down in the corner where the candle light was the weakest awaiting for JiaoLong to wake up.

  JiaoLong stirred in his sleep, he turned and flung his arms and legs around looking for something to hold when he heard a slight snicker. He furrowed his brows at the noise then remembered where he was. The feeling of damp clothes was evident enough of where he was. He gulped and suddenly started thinking of what to say, hello again? I'm back? by the way you might not know but I've seen your life play out like a movie in a magical pool after I disappeared? He was deep in his thoughts when a husky voice took over.

  "I know you're awake... do you pretend to sleep because you don't wish to talk to me?"

  JiaoLong "...ugh... hope you've been well these past few years?" Ah idiot! I know exactly how your years were... stupid stupid mouth.

  MinZhe narrowed his eyes at JiaoLong who still couldn't see his face and squinted back. "Fine... just fine. After you took the liberties to disappear again my life went by just...fine" He gritted the last words out with anger entwined in them. 

  "Oh that's good then...hahaha... to be honest I was a little worried..." JiaoLong said awkwardly, although he watched a sped up version of his life he still worried about A'Zhe, though they haven't really been together for that long he had felt attachment to A'Zhe and would feel incredibly sad if harm were to come to him. But he didn't know how to put it in words for the other, he didn't wan to sound creepy so he chose to speak vaguely. He scratched his head and laughed to himself,