CHAPTER 9 - STILL AN OCTOPUS.

JiaoLong was scared shitless due to being on the ground, hugged from behind and then at a complete different location in the next second. He had no space for stumbling because the hard body behind kept him steady. That person, however, did not let go and instead tightened his hold on JiaoLong and rested his forehead in the crook of JiaoLong's neck. The coolness of the other's skin made the already shivering JiaoLong shiver even more violently.

  JiaoLong, "W...was it necessary for you to take me to another place to torture? I..I'm innocent I swear, I just happened to appear there." A few seconds of silence passed until finally the other raised their head and propped their chin where their head was a second ago.

  Cool air drifted out their mouth and brushed against JiaoLong's ears as he spoke. "Just like you how you happened to disappear and abandon me in an unknown place for five years?" His grip tightened.

  JiaoLong froze. He couldn't have come back to that exact bandit's camp could he? Further more MinZhe had remained here? Five years? It had only been a month! He suddenly had so many questions for MinZhe. He tried shrugging out of his grip to no avail.

  "A'Zhe?" JiaoLong whispered.

  "Mnm"

  "Let me go, I want to see your face to face."

  "promise me first."

  "what?"

  "promise you won't disappear like that again. You turned to dust, leaving behind nothing but some damned feathers, are you a chicken or what."

  JiaoLong started feeling guilty, he promised to go with A'Zhe to a good sect but instead he disappeared on the first night. He at least owed it to this child whom he unintentionally left behind. "I promise..." As long as I can help it. And soon after A'Zhe released his grip. JiaoLong hesitantly turned and faced a boy in his mid teens only an inch shorter than himself. His hair had grown longer, just past his shoulders and so had his fringe. Five years meant he was now at least fifteen. He looked extremely boyish, he's sure to grow into a manly man in the future. JiaoLong on the other hand remembered how delicate his reflection looked. He was definitely eating vinegar. 

  But despite that he smiled. After all A'Zhe has fared well being on his own for five years, he looks healthy, perhaps not so happy but the brat has always been a little expressionless. He reached his hand out and stroked A'Zhe's hair tenderly. 

  MinZhe felt the affection in this action and his whole body relaxed. He stepped forwards and embraced JiaoLong again.

  Damn this kid doesn't show much on his face but he sure acts on it. JiaoLong huffed another smile and hugged him back. The two stood in the embrace for a while.

  JiaoLong ...

  JiaoLong... I think the moments passed now... "Come on, we have to figure out what to do with me right now, and your boss..." He shivered, "Your boss is weird, you should fill me in on what service exactly, you provide." He said in a stern voice.

  MinZhe Smiled at the authority in his voice and reluctantly let go. "There's nothing to be discussed, you promised to stay so we stay together now. As for LongMeng, he's playful by nature. He won't touch you if I'm around." In other words he was saying stick to him 24/7.

  LongMeng...so that was that lecherous old man's name. Although A'Zhe hadn't specified what his role was JiaoLong was happy enough to know that this cute little brother of his was prepared to protect him. A'Zhe grabbed him again and within a second they had transported back into a tent like room.

  MinZhe "This is my private tent, use it as you like."

  JiaoLong gazed around. It was quite spacious, a single bed and a table and some chairs, but it was lacking anything personal. Not a book or a vase of flowers. JiaoLong thought that tomorrow he will re-decorate A'Zhe's room...hehehe. 

  "It's not early, let's sleep. There are many things to sought out tomorrow."

  JiaoLong "Ok, I'll set myself up in the corner, lend me some blankets?"

  MinZhe frowned and said, "Why would you sleep in the corner when there's a bed?"

  JiaoLong "If I sleep on the bed where are you going to sleep?"

  MinZhe "With you, where else."

  JiaoLong "... A'Zhe the beds small... wouldn't it be a bit... weird for two guys to be cramped in there?"

  MinZhe glared at JiaoLong showing that he was not happy with his response.

  JiaoLong "Ok, OK we'll sleep together." And thus the two began stripping into their under layers before climbing onto the flat, single bed, JiaoLong being on the inside. MinZhe blew out the flickering candles, their only source of light before laying down.

  A moment of silence passed.

  MinZhe "Why did you disappear?"

  Uh oh, thought JiaoLong, not good, he can't exactly say, oh yeah my ancestors took me back to the very far future probably another world, back where I belong. And so he pretended to already be in deep sleep and shut his eyes. However he didn't know that MinZhe had trained his eyes to see in the absolute darkness these past years and saw JiaoLong shut his eyes. He frowned again but decided to let him off the hook...for today since he also evaded a question.

  Soon enough both of them fell asleep and MinZhe became reacquainted with JiaoLong's sleeping ways. But something was different this time. With eyes half closed MinZhe felt a little too warm as JiaoLong's hand slipped onto his bare skin under the fabric and one of his legs crossed over and rested between MinZhe's legs. MinZhe wiggled a bit to try to wear off the tension he felt in his lower abdomen to no avail. And due to his movement JiaoLong's grip became tighter, his leg also shifted up and now rests lightly atop of MinZhe's slumbering junior.

  MinZhe stiffened. Does this idiot sleep like this with everyone? Thinking about JiaoLong be this intimate with another immediately made MinZhe feel angry and possessive. However his emotions only excited his lower department. As someone who was void of emotion most times and did not participate in 'night ravings', he hadn't a clue on what to do with his raising junior. It felt uncomfortable, like something was being pent up but was blocked. MinZhe was starting to sweat slightly...what to do what to do...

.................................................................................................

The author tries to be coy...

MZ "My juniors up again...what to do"

JL "don't ask me, you have more energy than a caffeinated dog."

MZ *pounces on JL regardless.

...................................................................................................

A/N- yay I updated again, next chapter will be mildly saucy ehehehe but I'm still saving the best till last.

The plot will evolve, promises.

Top image is of JiaoLong looking sexy AF. (I don't own the image)