CHAPTER 10 - HELPING HIS JUNIOR

MinZhe was extremely uncomfortable. Needless to say he had no idea what to do to alleviate his pain. His elder brothers often fooled around in bed with others but he never made any offers or agreed to join anyone, therefore it was safe to say, he was a complete innocent when it came to this subject.

   He glanced down and saw the obvious bulge down there and frowned. His heart was relieved at JiaoLong's return but at this rate JiaoLong was going to give him a permanent crease in between his brow. He tried to move JiaoLong off him but the other wouldn't budge. In his efforts to wiggle out JiaoLong had slowly started to wake.

  JiaoLong looked at the youth he was shamelessly using as a body pillow and quickly unhinged himself from his body. "Ah, did I ever mention I have bad sleeping habits?" He chuckled nervously, he was about to turn around to sleep when he noticed that the others body was extremely warm. "What's wrong?"

  A'Zhe glanced up and would've almost looked shy had it not been completely dark. "I feel weird..."

  JiaoLong sat up instantly and went to touch A'Zhe's forehead. "You are quite warm, did you catch a cold?"

  With both of them now sat upright in the dark, on the bed, MinZhe shook his head and said, "not there." and grabbed JiaoLong's hands, then guided them lower and lower, causing JiaoLong to tilt his head in question until they paused over a bulge. "Here." Through the fabric of his undergarment, JiaoLong can feel warmth from a hard object seeping through. Jerking his hand back and immediately blushing, MinZhe figure that JiaoLong knew what was wrong. "What's wrong with me?"

  JiaoLong gaped in shock. What fifteen year old didn't know what a hard-on was!? Maybe he was too sheltered, or never took an interest? Then why was he having one now?

  "He kept hugging me in your sleep and this happened...how do I get rid of it?

  JiaoLong....oh....oh shit, so it was my fault? Scratching his head JiaoLong replied, "you uh....uhm... ah, ok so all teenage boys go through a phase... where this happens due to... some simulation,uh, to relieve your self you just have to...*//^//*... touch yourself. Ugh I'll leave the room and give you some privacy." And just as he got up, his wrist was encircled by a strong hand and he was brought back onto the bed again.

  MinZhe "I don't know how... teach me"

  JiaoLong... THIS ISN'T SOMETHING YOU ASK YOUR ELDER BROTHER TO DO!GO FIND SOME SPRING CHICKEN TO HELP YOU! "Uh... Imma just pop outside, honestly just touch  it a bit and you''ll be all better." And thus got up and tried with all his might to run away this time. Only to be yanked back by the collar by A'Zhe.

  MinZhe "Elder brother help me...A'Zhe truly has no idea how to resolve this." MinZhe had no idea where his playfulness came from but the more JiaoLong ran and became flustered, the more he was determined to get him to show him how to 'relieve' himself. He pulled JiaoLong to the edge of the bed and straddled him.

  Jiao long was in one word... terrified. Children... they're all bad news, one led him to a wolfs nest the other needs help with 'relieving'... JiaoLong thought if he could see at night A'Zhe would probably have a terrifying expression on. With no other choice he could only comply with A'Zhe's request. "I'll help you this once... learn and next time you can do it yourself."

  A'Zhe was silent as JiaoLong's hand slowly slipped into his undergarments. He was awed and terrified at the hardness of his (MZ) member. A'Zhe shivered at the first contact. Jiao Long proceeded to move his and up and down, being careful not to go too hard on the boys first time. JiaoLong had never done this for anyone before, and his naturally curios personality drew him to experiment with his hands. When A'Zhe's breathing quickened, he picked up his pace. and when he felt some liquid seek through the tip, he brought his hand there and pressed down, earning a sharp gasp from A'Zhe. JiaoLong starts to massage the tip, and accidentally grazed it with his nail before he felt hot liquid burst into his hands and A'Zhe slump down on top of him. 

JiaoLong... *//^//*... that's that done with... thank god...can I sleep now?

Lifting his head slightly A'Zhe whispered in JiaoLong's ear "I'll return the favour."

  JiaoLong.............................................................................. "no nononononono, NO thanks haha, it's ok I don't do this kid of...HEE!"

  A chilling hand had already slipped into his undergarments and gripped his junior. Only a little movement was needed for him to get a reaction. For fucks sake junior, of all the times, you choose now to be active. He was a single man and had not experienced being touched for... let's just leave it there.

  MinZhe smiled when he felt the flesh in his hand get hard as his did. He squeezed it with a little force and felt satisfied watching JiaoLong gasp out and face flush.

  Be gentle! Your holding my lifeline there not a squeeky duck! JiaoLong thought.

  That night, moans and creaks were heard through the tent, drunk on lust the two had helped each other out multiple times before JiaoLong fell asleep first.

  Racing through MinZhe's head were possessive thoughts. Never will he ever let another person look JiaoLong's way, let alone touch him like he has. He belonged to him, he wants his body and heart to be completely his, monopolised by him.

 ..................................................................................................

Author doesn't have to be coy for this chapter.

........................................................................................................

A/N-.....yeah i know..... damn and that ain't the best bit yet.

So this is going to be a short bish bash bosh novel maybe another 5-10 chapters.

I am planning another BL novel where plot balances with romance as i feel this one is lacking, so yeah...........whisper- it'll be called 'Jaded Hearts'

Enjoy the rest soon *//^//* haha 

Above is our young A'Zhe becoming ravenous hehe.