CHAPTER 4 - IT'S WARM...

A/N- Hi guys, Sorry I haven't updated in... ages... THANKS FOR THOSE WHO ARE READING THOUGH! YOU ARE MY FUEL! 

But yeah it was my 18th birthday and i spent a whole week in Milan soooo.... I was too busy getting *cough* drunk *cough*. 

Without further ado, let the fluffiness begin.

................................................................................................................................................................  When they finally reached the camp Min Zhe dropped Jiao Long on he ground near the fire and Jiao Long grunted as he fell. He sat up and weazed for a little bit before  gathering his hair up again and sticking a random twig in the bun. He laid down and sighed. What a shitty day it's been. Transmigrated, beaten up, putting up with a kid... I'm too young for this dear ancestors.

  Jiao Long glanced at Min Zhe, his small form shivering, hair dripping and sniffling. The fire cast shadows over his face and with his solemn expression he looked older then actuality. But his shivering reduced him into looking like a lonely boy... It made Jiao Long's heart ache a little.

  Jiao Long, "Come here."

  Min Zhe looked up and frowned. His face scrunching up in suspicion. 

  Jiao Long, "You'll freeze child, come over, sharing the body heat is much better than shivering alone."

  Min Zhe, "stop calling me a child. you're not much older."

  Jiao Long... this Lao zi is mentally more than double your age kid... "Ahh, what a shame... after taking a beating my bodies weak, I can't generate that much heat on my own... brr it's cold..." He looked through squinted eyes at Min Zhe who sat unmoving. He sighed, ah he's just one less warm body pillow... never mind.

  But just after his eyes had closed, he heard rustling. And soon after he felt a body slumped down besides him about half a meter away. Jiao Long chuckled silently, this boy was like one of those tsundere boys from the manga's girls at school used to read. Though their bodies were still too far to feel each others heat Jiao Long still felt happier that the boy had come closer, he felt safer, calmer and not so alone in this god- awful place.

  Later on that night Min Zhe was woken up by the suffocating heaviness on his chest. He looked down and was greeted by a pathetic sight. The boy older than him by 4 or 5 years was clinging onto his chest, slender arms wrapped around his upper body and long legs draped across his lower body. Min Zhe tried plying his hands off but he was caught in a death grip, eventually he gave up and slumped back down, it felt like a baby reluctant to let go of his favourite toy.

 He (MZ) turned his head and watched Jiao Long breathe as he slumbered. His eyelashes were long enough to cast shadows over his cheekbones. Min Zhe observed his appearance more closely and found that Jiao Long had high cheekbones and pink lips, a long neck and slender limbs. Is the person really a male? He found him questioning him self.  He looked down and his eyes caught on his open robe, within was a snow white chest and... so he is a male. Two small rose buds rested on the snow white skin, making quite  the contrast. without knowing why, Min Zhe stretched his hands out and gently brushed one of the buds. When he was still staying with his uncle, the only human contact he'd had was when he was being beaten. Some days he'd be beaten the starved some days it'd be the other way round, he was passed around like a stress reliever to be beaten up. Now he was in such close proximity with another person, and that other person has no intent of harming him, instead saved him made him feel slightly attached to this person deep down. Though of course it will take a while before he admits this to himself because right now it's only his subconsciousness speaking. 

  He marvelled at how soft the others skin was before jerking his hand back, realising what he's doing after Jiao Long huffed in his sleep. Face red, he turned his head the other way and fell asleep once more, lulled to sleep from the warmth seeping in from behind. |For the fist time in years, he felt a sense of security and comfort.

  Unbeknown to Jiao Long however, is that this young boys curiosity stretches far beyond his bratty demeanour  and that later on on his long and tough journey, this brat will be exercising all of his curiosity on him... The ancestors smiled down upon their descendants fate... Have a safe journey, in more ways than one...

A/N- woopy and that's this chapter done, will be uploading more frequently now cuz I want to see the little Gong grow up too ufufufufu and get *cough* naughty! *cough*. Thanks to all who read, stay tuned for more, next Chapter I will start developing the plot dun dun duuuun.

lemme know what kind of 'curiosities' you think our little gong might have hehehehe/