CHAPTER 7 - THE CRYING CHILD

JiaoLong fist pumped into the air after figuring out he had come back to his world. He thanked his ancestors on his knees before realising a problem. His hair. Although he was back in his plain work suit, his hair had remained long. He pinched a strand of his long hair and frowned at it. Was this proof he had transmigrated? Or had he fallen into a deep slumber and it was now actually ten years later. He spun around and ran back the way he came into the secluded temple. He paused halfway however, when he heard a whisper of his name in the wind again, such sadness he heard. He was about to fully turn when he heard the honking cars on the road not far away. Snapped back to reality, JiaoLong fully left the little forest. He sighed a breath of relief when he saw the road looking down to earth and cars driven by normal people. Phew.

  He glanced at his watch and gasped, he had to be in the office in 20 minutes. He ran for the bus station, already forgetting the state of his hair.

  After he arrived he was greeted by many people's strange stares, when he realised it was because of his long hair, he swiftly exited the building to get a local haircut. by the time  he had come back again he was two hours late. he gulped as he stumbled into his bosses office. His boss stared him down with strict and unfeeling eyes. And then the harsh scolding began, JiaoLong could only stand there and take the scolding quietly as his mind wondered elsewhere.

  "Are you listening? don't let this happen again!... And... you look weird today, fix it. now leave."

  JiaoLong... You son of a bitch I look weird? I'm as plain as can be, how bout you go fix yourself huh? A Vein popped in JiaoLong's temple as he cursed colourfully at his boss before leaving. The day went extremely slowly, all the usual routines were more boring than usual and on the way back he began thinking about his short adventure in a different land. He hoped the kid was doing alright, it felt kinda wrong to have left without saying goodbye. At least now he knew what his dream meant by it being the last day. Oh well... I'm never going back to that temple again nor am I returning to that dangerous place so... MinZhe, I wish you the best... even if you ended up at a human trafficking site! He thought guiltily. 

  As he slept that night, He dreamt of complete darkness. He only heard the quiet sobbing of a child. "JiaoLong where did you go" sniffed the child. JiaoLong turned in a full circle but saw no child. "You promised to be in a sect with me... you've disappeared... are you dead?" Hearing the sadness in this child's voice JiaoLong desperately ran around searching for the source of his voice. This must've been MinZhe, to think he would be dreaming of that child crying he must really miss him. "If you're dead... there's no one else left for me..."  MinZhe's voice started dimming, becoming smaller and smaller. JiaoLong felt a sense of panic and shouted.

  "MINZHE! MINZHE I'M NOT DEAD! CAN YOU HEAR ME? BELIEVE ME I'M NOT DEAD! YOU HEAR? I'M NOT DEAD!" His voice started to fade too as he jolted awake tears streaming down his face, he sniffled and rubbed the goo off on his sleeve. Why was he being emotional... with no answer to his own question he fell into a dreamless sleep this time.

  In another world and time, MinZhe's head snapped up as he heard an echo of a familiar voice, so quiet it was barely audible. "...zhe!...not de...hear me?...not dead!" He confusedly wiped his face with  his sleeve. Calming himself. He was slightly disturbed at how attached he was to a person he had only known for a short while. The child didn't know if he was hallucinating but for now he had one thing to focus on. To get strong and beat those bastards who brought them here, they're definitely responsible for JiaoLong's coughing fits and disappearance. He wiped his eyes once more as resolution settled in them. He stood up and went to the door.

  Back in JiaoLong's world. A slow paced month had gone by, his life had completely returned to normal now, apart from the odd dream or two he had of a different world, someone else's story, his memories of the other world were tucked far away in his head. 

    Just as he entered the bubble bath he had once weekly he felt a familiar sense of dizziness. He sat down and massaged his temples, with a foreboding sense of De-Ja Vu. He closed his eyes trying to blank his head of thoughts. Then he heard flapping wings as a gust of wind blew across his eyes which suddenly snapped open as he shouted, "Oh no! nonono! No you don't you fuc..." Before he could complete his sentence he had once again been enveloped in a ball of colourful feathers, in a heartbeats time they had unfurled and JiaoLong yet again found himself submerged in water. This time however, he was without clothes.

...........................................................................................

The author tries to be coy....

Ancestors "geez, our descendant sure has a dirty mouth."

                     "must be punished!"

                     "Agreed!"

                     "Let him transmigrate naked!"

                     "..."

.................................................................................................

A/N- and another chapters done! phew am I going through writing fever or what? Let me know your thoughts on this cliched story so far ;)

Remember this is how little MinZhe looked at the first transmigration, his looks and masculinity will advance to those of a gong's ufufufu, patience my dears

Top picture features 14 Yr old JiaoLong and his auburn hair. I don't own any images, they're just a reference as to how the characters roughly look like, soon I'll do some official character art.

Enjoy~~