CHAPTER 12 - THE DREAM RETURNS

A/N- hello o' loyal ones who are still reading, i APOLOGISE for lack of writing, just recently caught up on me essays...most of it anyway... without further ado, ENJOY! only a few chaps left hehehe...

 After JiaoLong had completed his 'wifely' services (hehehe), he dusted his hands and left the shabby kitchen and headed towards A'Zhe's tent. As he strolled he wondered about his purpose in being here. Why was he here, he was sure that his ancestors were having fun by sending him to a different world but this is a bit too much isn't it? After entering the tent he suddenly started a bout of coughing, fist to his mouth he coughed violently and felt his lungs burn. The pain caused him to kneed on the ground to gasp for air, even the breathing hurts, it felt like he was breathing barbed air and he continued coughing until the flaps of the tent opened and arms encircled him and set him onto the bed.

  MinZhe "what's wrong!? why are you coughing so much blood!"

  JiaoLong took half a minute breathing before he could answer in a raspy voice. He sat up flopped back onto the bed. "I don't know... I was fine all day and it just suddenly appeared..."

  MinZhe lent over JiaoLong and said "stay down, I'm going to check your internal forces." And not soon after he felt a cool hand entering through the gaps of his robes, a shiver immediately arose at the contact of cold on hot. and JiaoLong shot up straight.

  JiaoLong "Hey! what are you doing?" he struggled to push A'Zhe's hand to the side to no avail.

  MinZhe "hush, It's easier to check if I have contact with your skin... and anyways, we've been more intimate than this have we not?" he grinned a sly grin.

  JiaoLong "That's not intimate! it's... bros helping out bros..." he said and blushed a furious shade of plum. But he quietened down as he realised the logic in his words. he looked at the tents ceiling in attempt to keep his sight away from A'Zhe. With eyes closed in concentration, A'Zhe's hand was at his chest, it swiped from the left to the right, brushing JiaoLong's peaks and he shrunk on himself. A'Zhe smirked and with eyes still closed and let his hand trail down his chest, towards his stomach, when it rested there he applied a little pressure and JiaoLong couldn't suppress a 'hmph'.

  A'Zhe opened his eyes and smiled down at JiaoLong  "feeling something?"

  JiaoLong "No I am not, hurry and be done with it."

  A'Zhe closed his eyes and went back to work, by now his hands had warmed and they slid just below his undergarments and JiaoLong's eyes flashed red, warning warning if this proceeds any longer you will not have any dignity remaining. But A'Zhe stopped and a frown has replaced his smile.

  "You have internal bleeding and your lungs are slightly damaged... this isn't a fresh wound." He pursed his lips as he was in deep thought.

 "Huh... well I was fine a while ago, have been for the past mon... uh years." phew, almost said months there...

  MinZhe "It's those fuckers, the one you stupidly took a beating from those years ago, they must've damaged your lungs. You're an idiot by the way for taking those hits, a stupid, idiot." He said and flicked his head.

  JiaoLong"hey! you can't speak to your elder like this!"

  MinZhe "Elder? where, I don't see one for miles" He then laughed heartily after seeing JiaoLong's pouting face. " By the way, I heard you made congee for the men... and I heard many proposed." and his voiced dropped to a very, very cool tone.

  "I can't stand the food that man makes so I made some myself, who knew all the stray cats would come?"

  "Not only did they come, they proposed too..."

  JiaoLong "... that was obviously a joke."

  MinZhe leaned down, his hair brushed against JiaoLong's face and he whispered in his ears "Next time make me some, and only for me."

  JiaoLong brought his hands up to his flaming red ears, "Why whisper, I can hear you just fine!"

  MinZhe " OK OK, rest now, I have work to do, you have sleep to catch up on."

  JiaoLong...

  MinZhe turned and left the tent chuckling to himself whilst JiaoLong mumbled curses and fell into an unsteady sleep.

  My dear child, yet again this is the end of your trip.

  What? I mean I'm not complaining but I've only been here a few days!

  I'm sorry child but there's a limit as to how much we can help you, and your current body in this world is deteriorating at a fast rate, you have one more night.

  Wait why did you bring me here in the first place? What's my purpose here?

  Healing child, it's for healing.

  Healing my ass! you said my body is deteriorating then how's this little time travel for healing?

  That's for you to find out my child, my time is up, the rest is up to you. Remember that your visits are limited, goodbye for now...and cut down on the swearing dear it's bad for your health

   ... FUCK YOU!!!!

  JiaoLong woke up with a start, sweating. it was already night time. Shit, I won't have long before I leave I must at least say good bye to A'Zhe. He looked around the room but couldn't see him, he must still be working. He was about to set off to look for him when he thought to make him a mid night snack. He jogged to the kitchen shack, whipped up some congee and left in search of MinZhe, with a hot bowl of congee held with cloth on his hands.

  He started walking around the camp, discreetly peaking into tents hoping to find A'Zhe. But he had walked for a good five minutes and still hadn't seen a whisper of him when suddenly a voice came from behind.

  "looking for someone?"

  JiaoLong turned and saw the bandits boss.

  "ugh... it's you..."

  "Hey, is that how to speak to your elders?"

  JiaoLong "hmph... where's A'Zhe? it's urgent business."

  " He's busy right now, I'll pass it on to him myself, not the best idea to disturb him."

  "No I must see him myself."

  The boss thought for a while and a dangerous glint flashed through his eyes before he said, "Fine, don't say I didn't warn you.. follow me."

.........................................................................................................................................................

A/N- dun dun duuuuun, hehehe I do like a lil' drama. hope to update again tomorrow. thanks for reading XD

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。The picture at the top - imagine the hair auburn and it's our dear shou having a coughing fit ;(

-I do not own image ;)