CHAPTER 3 - FRIENDS?

The young boy stared at the collapsed figure in disbelief... He was holding that much blood in and refused to spit it out in front the bandits... that's some shameless pride right there mister! The boy stood a while longer before he approached the figure and nudged him with his foot.

  ...

  Seeing that he's completely knocked out the boy bent down and picked up his feet and dragged him not so carefully the way he saw him approach. As the boy approached at his makeshift camp he dumped the body down and turned ready to leave.

  *Cough cough* He turned and saw the other guy choke as more blood flowed out of his mouth, still unconscious. He frowned for a while before he rummaged through his bag and brought out a flask. grabbing the others head he carefully dripped the water into his mouth. He laid the head back down and shuffled to the opposite side of the fire where he sat down. He gazed into the fire and reminisced the events that led to now. 

  His name was Wei Min Zhe, born of general Wei Tang Feng and a flower house lady whom he doesn't know of. He had lived with his father up till the age of 6, he had little memory of that time but he knew it was warm, he was content. But them a war between the demon and human race had begun thus the general entrusted his son to his younger half brother. Little did the general know that his half brother had always been jealous of his accomplishments in the war and thus took his jealousy out on the young boy entrusted to him. All the servants and people of that household took after the master in treating the boy with malice, he was given a bundle of hay and told to sleep in the yard, given a small brush to sweep all courtyards, a small bucket of water which was only enough for him to drink, forget about bathing. He living condition was filthy. He slept every night telling himself his father would soon come back to him... but that never happened, even worse a soldier had arrived at the household with a solemn expression and bad news. A second after the half brother had heard he snatched the insurance money meant to be inherited by his next of kin and kicked Min Zhe out.

  The boy, now with no where to go could only think of revenge, but he also needed strength,. But this interfering guy has caused a hitch in his plan. He tutted and stared at the other guy. As if sensing his heavy gaze the others eyes fluttered open and winced a few times from the obvious pain.

  "Aya... look where my good deeds have taken me, exactly no where... still stuck in this shitty place... Oh hey there! thanks for bringing me by the fire." Jiao Long smiled at Min Zhe.

Min Zhw "...HMph"

Jiao Long "hey don't be so cold, I'm Jiao Long, what's your name?"

Min Zhe "...Wei Min Zhe."

Jiao Long "Wow... nice name, a mouthful though, I'll call you A'Zhe, hehe"

Min Zhe " Y...YOU! We're strangers, I won't allow a rag to address me so familiarly."

Jiao Long "hey! Is that how to treat your saviours? Rag? A'Zhe have you looked in the mirror recently, I can't describe you any better!"

Min Zhe blushed as he also knew that he was in no state to criticise others. He turned his head the other way a tutted at Jiao Long. Seeing this reaction Jiao Long couldn't help but chuckle...  ah bashful children are adorable. Struggling to sit up, he grabbed a nearby stick two thirds his height and propped himself up.

Jiao Long "come, I know there's a lake where we can wash up." Hearing that he could at last wash himself, Min Zhe got up without complaints and followed the hunched, limping Jiao Long. After what felt like a life time they finally reached the promised lake, Min Zhe had wanted to many times push Jiao Long to make him walk faster, but guilt held him back.

  At the sight of water Jiao Long heaved a sigh and dropped his walking stick. He started carefully undressing, wincing at the pain his movements bought. after everything was off, he limped into the water.

  Whilst Min Zhe stared at the man, how could he so easily strip in front of a stranger? Had he no sense of alarm? he watched the snowy white body enter before Jiao Long turned and caught him staring.

  Jiao Long "A'Zhe, you gonna keep staring or come in? Big brother  will wash you back because he is a saint hehe."

  Watching the boy giggle after being beaten up, Min Zhe concluded that this boy was a lunatic. " What big Brother, how do you know you're older than me?"

  Jiao Long "I'm at least four years older than you, now hurry, the lakes cold we shouldn't dally too long." he said before submerging into the water.

  Min Zhe stood still for a while before he too took of his filthy clothes, he stepped into the water and shivered, teeth slightly chattering. He cupped water and splashed it in his face, feeling the grime wash off he felt a little satisfied. He was the shocked when a mass of auburn hair floated to the surface, then followed a head with drops dripping off his eyelashes and parted lips gasping. Min Zhe stared in shock at the other, it was as if one person came in and another came out, and this hair...the colour was abnormal!

  Jiao Long "Ah dammit, that twig was a sturdy one now its somewhere at the bottom *sigh* come little brother I'll wash your back."

  Min Zhe waited a while before carefully treading through the water until his face was inches from Jiao Chengs collarbone. His skin really is too clear and white thought Min Zhe, and his bones were slim as well... he looks weak.

 "You look weak." Min Zhe blurted out.

  Jiao Long"... and you look ungrateful, hush and turn." Min Zhe turned.

  Using a bunched up lily pad Jiao Long carefully worked on the young boys back, being gentle whilst scrubbing off what looked like years worth of muck.He cleaned the neck, then the shoulders, the back and proceeded to the waist when Min Zhe jumped out of his reach, red ears visible from behind. "Thanks..."

  Jiao Long laughed to him self and started scrubbing himself. Min Zhe peeked behind to see him using the same leaf to wash himself before blushing brighter than a red berry and submerging under the water. Its been years since someone touched him without evil intent, the gentle caress, Min Zhe almost wanted to stay there for an eternity. Embarrassed by his thoughts, he emerged and submerged multiple times in the water.

  Jiao Long "..."

  " OK lets head back before we catch a cold." Jiao Long carefully climbed out the lake and winced at the red and purple bruises that bloomed like flowers on his abdomen.

  They made their way back to camp in silence, only this time Min Zhe supported Jiao Long with by having one of his arms over his shoulder and when Jiao Long said thanks he only HMphed in return.

A/N- hey guys, lemme know your thoughts on the so far, so cliche story o'mine. Ye probably waiting for the steamy scene, I promise they'll come but hey, MZ is still a kiddo ^8^

PICTURE- i do not own but that'show delicate JL looks, he gonna be a hardcore Uke/Shou...muahahhahhahhahahahha

P.s next chapter is short and fluffy...enjoy.