CHAPTER 20 - REJECTION

A/N - for the next few chapters I will be unable to upload cover images as I am using a watchful persons computer, a person who does not know I write BL so.... I'll do them when I'm back in the UK, Enjoy!

  JiaoLong was oblivious to the fact that his blushing face caused A'Zhe to feel extreme excitement. JiaoLong's heart beat in his ears as the words replayed in his head.

  I like you...

  I like you...

  I like you...

  After all these years... How did he manage to raise this sturdy, promising young boy to be bent!? He thought back all the times they had been together, and only after carefully analysing his memories did he remember those many glances he ad received from A'Zhe, how intimate they became later on and how his actions seemed possessive. JiaoLong slapped his head as more memories acting as evidence surfaced in his mind. He looked at A'Zhe's gentle and smiling face and sighed. To break his heart would be painful for him to... but he was straight ah! At least he thought he was, he then began pondering whether he could be straight after all those things A'Zhe did to him...

  MinZhe saw JiaoLong's attention drifting elsewhere so he immediately acted to change the situation. Whilst the JiaoLong who was sat straddling MinZhe and his head looking to the side as if contemplating a really important matter he leaned forwards and brought his lips to JiaoLong's exposed neck. This of course immediately snapped JiaoLong back to reality as he began struggling by trying to wiggle away from MinZhe. Alas, his efforts where useless since the friction caused from his attempts to escape arouse MinZhe's member. He gripped at JiaoLong's waist tightly and slightly opened his lips, letting his tongue slide out to lick the sensitive skin on JiaoLong's neck before sucking on it to leave his mark. 

  JiaoLong's struggles slackened when he felt a hot, slippery tongue licked his neck, a shiver ran from his tailbone up to the tips of his hair. His muscles relaxed as if they recognise this sensation as something to lower their guard for. 

  MinZhe's lips lifted at the corners when he felt the body onto melt into his. But not a moment later the body became rigid and sat upright again as if it woke up from a trance.

  "No."JiaoLong said, eyes avoiding meeting A'Zhe's.

  "...No?" Mains asked hesitantly as his grip increased in pressure on JiaoLong's waist.

  "... A...A'Zhe is just confused, you don't know what you're getting yourself into... society will scorn you...and... even if you are into this kind of relationship, I'm not a cut sleeve... Go find someone who is..." JiaoLong's brows furrowed at the thought of A'Zhe embracing another man as he did to him.

  MinZhe listened whilst a dangerous aura of anger surrounding him. Without a second thought he grabbed a handful over JiaoLong's overly long, auburn hair and yanked it towards him so that their sliding a finger in was no hard feat. JiaoLong gasped as his hands gripped onto MinZhe and shame was written all over his face. "Second of all, I don't want anyone else, I want you. Get that in your bird brain." And a second digit entered, twirling whilst getting reactions from JiaoLong, his body once again slumped down in submission, gasping. 

  JiaoLong closed his eyes, even if he did want to pursue this relationship, what use was it when he didn't have long left in this world? With this body he estimated he could last at least another half a year, no longer. "A'Zhe.." he gasped next to MinZhe's ear, chin resting on his shoulder. "A'Zhe..." he whispered again, softly this time, although pleasure was coursing through his body, MinZhe could hear the sadness tinged in his voice. JiaoLong had his last coherent thought at this moment. Since he didn't have long left in this world... why not indulge in the pleasures and emotions it offered. Live life to the fullest he was always told, well perhaps now he will, although he was still conflicted on how a straight man can turn bent over night, he figured that if it were for A'Zhe, perhaps it's not so bad. And to be honest, the younger man's confession had moved him, so straightforward and honest and sincere... JiaoLong should feel blessed to receive such feelings from another. He sighed once more before he laced his arms around A'Zhe's neck.

  MinZhe paused for a moment when he sensed a change in JiaoLong's mood. He became nervous in that instance. What if JiaoLong strongly rejected him? What if he actually thoroughly hated him? What if- Then his thoughts were cut off when JiaoLong suddenly embraced him. "JiaoLong...?" He hesitantly asked and stopped the teasing of his fingers as fear washed over.

  "Hm... A'Zhe... Since you made this laozi change his mind, don't regret it later OK?" Just before MinZhe was going to ask what he meant, JiaoLong cupped MinZhe's face and laid a gentle kiss on the others lips. Jailing pressed his lips against A'Zhe's and it felt so pure to him that he closed his eyes in delight of his decision.

  MinZhe was stunned at first, but after realising that this was JiaoLong's answer to his confession, his eyes became watery as he wrapped both sturdy arms tightly around JiaoLong so that the two bodies were flushed against each other, one snowy white and one brawny tanned.

  Their kiss was not rushed and desperate like last night, but instead it was slow and passionate, like the slow burning of a fire. Mains leaned forward and pried JiaoLong's mouth open as he snaked his tongue in and slowly, leisurely teased JiaoLong's tongue, receiving moans and groans from the delicate man who was caught in a net of pleasure cast by MinZhe. He brought one of his hands around to the front and gripped JiaoLong's erect member eliciting a groan from him. Using his thumb and forefinger he massaged the base before moving up. JiaoLong's body had long since become that of a boneless mass.

  Whilst the two passionately tumbled again and again in the bathing pool the suggestive sounds kept all other bathers at bay.

  And although for now they basked in happiness, JiaoLong's mind was already slowly planing on how to leave MinZhe in the future to prevent pain...

...................................................................................................................................................

A/N- I . AM. BACK.... in England and dead tired.... Hope  you enjoyed this chapter!... I'm going for a nap now.... should have another chapter by the weekend woop !