~Thank You~

Alright, so the idea of writing this book came to me three years ago while I was writing "Shy Girl". I felt that this book would be an amazing, fun, and drama filled book that would be amazing to write. 

Being able to tell cute and romantic love stories is something that makes me feel happy and carefree. I would say that 80% of this book was written out in full within 6 days total. I spent the majority of those days just simply writing and I am super proud of myself because, for those of you who don't know, I usually take about a year or more to finish my stories. So this has been a huge accomplishment for me. 

I want to take the time to say thank you to everyone who has read this story and has taken the time to comment and vote on the story as well because it means so much to me :).

Now for the more exciting announcements;

I will be revising every story that I have written (yes, even this one). Because for my other books, there are a lot of grammatical errors that I want to fix. For this book, there's not as many, but still. 

I placed the story "Queen Catherine| The Royals" Story on hold just because I was working on this story so hard. So now I will be resuming with uploads to that story so feel free to check out that book because it will be one of my longer projects considering that it will be a three-part story compiled into one book. 

Again, thank you to all of my readers and without you guys, I wouldn't have as much motivation to write as I do now :) <3

Sincerely, Cherryapples1232 💕😘