Chapter 34- The Dancer and The Wedding

Chapter 34

Song: Bloom by Paper Kites <3

*Picture of Sophie's wedding dress above

***********************************************************************************************Sophie's Pov. 

As the wedding date slowly approached, Eli and I had to make multiples of decisions together while others I told him that I could do with the girls. There were so many things that went into a wedding and knowing me, I always wanted everything to be planned perfectly. 

I knew that planning a wedding would be hard, but having to pick out flower arrangements?

Now that, I didn't expect to be so difficult.

"No, the blue ones." Megan whines. We were currently at the flower shop to pick out flowers for the table.

"Lavender is more relaxing. It adds more color to the room." Lacey says. She didn't bring the baby because Dylan was watching her. 

"Guys... why not both?" I say with a sigh. The problem was that I had initially wanted to have blue as my theme, but the idea of having lavender's and blues spoke to me more. We were planning on having our wedding at the church and then having the wedding venue to at one we had found that would overlook the beach. 

"Mmh, that could work," Megan says thoughtfully. 

"Okay, would that be all, ladies?" The saleswomen asks us and I could tell that her patience was running a little thin. 

I mean we had been here for a good hour and a half. 

*

*

*

"Invitations and seating arrangements." I say while letting out a sigh. 

"Everyone, but Mali can come." I say and Lacey looks torn. 

"Guys, I think that she's changed." Lacey says and Megan bursts into laughter. 

"Changed?! The moment that she found out that Lacey was no longer with Cole, she tried to dig her claws into him. That girl is an opportunist." Megan shakes her head. 

"Yeah, but we all know that she's really just lonely-" I cut Lacey off. 

"And desperate to find a man. She would just cause trouble more than not. Sorry, but she's out." I say and Lacey nods her head. 

We continue to compile the list together and to work out some seating arrangments later. The good thing about marrying your former teacher is that the guest list would be shorter than usual. It's not like I could invite everyone that I knew to my wedding because they probably had him as their teacher. 

And that would be a whole other level of awkward. 

So I kept it more condensed with family and my close friends who I could trust. 

Hence, why we are not inviting Lacey's sister, Mali.

*

*

*

The one part to all of this that I actually was the most excited for, was the dress shopping itself. Every girl dreams of their wedding and of the many dresses that they could potentially wear. I felt that since I used to watch say yes to the dress so much, that I was practically a pro at knowing which dresses I wanted to try on and which ones I didn't.