Chapter 8- The Dancer and The Party

Chapter 8 

Song: Handmade Ego By Tender 

Derek played by Dylan O'brien

***********************************************************************************************

Sophie's Pov. 

"You look absolutely stunning," Derek says to me as we both get into the car. 

"Yeah, and what am I, a cardboard box?" Megan crosses her arms while giving Derek a stern look. 

"N-no you look amazing as well. You both do." He stutters and Megan and I laugh. 

"I'm joking. I know that I look good." Megan gives him an amused wink. 

We drive down into the neighborhood not too far from my own house. Blake was known to have elaborate parties all the time because his house was huge. Way huger than mine and since his parents were always away on business trips, I guess he just took advantage of all the space. 

Makes sense to me. 

"Alright, are you ladies ready to have the time of your lives?" Derek says dramatically. We both roll our eyes and exit the car. 

"Derek hun, it's not that deep," I say to him. His eyes widen for a second before he leads us into the house. We are greeted by Blake and Megan and Blake share some type of look.

Yup, there was definitely something going on between those two. 

"Welcome. There's food in the dining room and refreshers being kept cool in the fridge. If you want the good stuff just ask me and I'll take you down to the cellar." Blake gives us a wink before we all walk into the house. I look up to see the fancy chandelier that greets you along with the long stairwell. 

Super fancy. 

"Let's get some drinks first," I say to Megan turning around only to find that she had already left with Blake. 

Great, now my only party body was Derek. Not that he was anything but fun. 

"Sophie, take a look at this!" I hear Derek holler for me. I look over to see Derek doing a keg stand. I shake my head at him before smiling. 

"I'll be back. I'm just gonna get a drink." I say to him. I leave him to have his fun. When I find the kitchen, I see that a group of guys was leaning against the counters drinking a beer. They raise an eyebrow at me as I walk towards the fridge. 

"She's hot." I hear someone whisper to his friend. Or a not so quiet whisper. 

I grab a solo cup from one of his pantries and pour a mixer of rum, tequila, and a sweet strawberry daiquiri that he had in his fridge. I see some of the guys peering over me to get a look at what I was mixing.