*Disclaimer*

Hey guys. So for this story, updates should be pretty frequent because I did write a lot of chapters before posting them all back to back. However, there will be times when updates are a little slow. With that being said, I will try my best to upload frequently. 

This story does have some mature sexual content and there will be swearing and eating disorders that are mentioned as well. If any of that offends you in any way then this book will not be the one for you to read. Otherwise, please enjoy this book and I had lots of fun writing this. 

Since this book is a spin-off from Shy Girl, there are some events that happen at different times. So if you see something that happened in "Shy Girl", that doesn't necessarily mean that it happens at the same exact chapter, but they should still happen throughout this book as well. If any of you comment that things do not add up just realize that this all happens at different times. I will repeat this, things do not happen all at the same time as when "Shy Girl" happened. 

Each of the characters are in the same grade which is their senior year of high school. I think that I indicated that within Shy Girl, but there was some earlier confusion as to how old they all were. 

Before anyone states that I should make some type of sequel to Sophie and Mr. Conrad and their lives afterward, realize that this is basically the third book that I have written revolving around "Shy Girl". Because of that, this will be the very last book that has to do with all of Shy Girls' characters. 

I am also writing a new three-part book called "Queen Catherine| The Royals". So as you can see, I will be working very hard to upload two books at the same time and it will get challenging, but I'm always up for a challenge ;). Feel free to check out that book as well because I have put so much thought, blood, sweat, and tears into that whole book. Updates for that book will fluctuate as well. 

Love, Cherryapples1232 💕