Chapter 27 : Hand in hand

[ Lauren's POV ]

I have finally released the bandage. I'm free again!!! During this week everyone took care of me like a baby, at first it was fun but it became quickly annoying after two days. "Thanks" to the injury, Kevin allowed me to have a small break. Today, we are going to a shopping mall near his house. What am I going to wear? I oppened the cupboard and started to throw all my clothes on the bed.

"OMG, Lauren are you okay?" Emy entered the room.

"I can't decide for the outfit I'm wearing today, I'm seeing Kevin..."

"That's so cute!" she pinched my face and helped me.

"You're wearing this skinny jeans with this crop top. I know you don't like dresses and skirts. And by the way, don't wear heels. Honestly I don't understand the girls who are wearing them when they have to walk for the whole day."

[Kevin's POV ]

{ At the shopping mall }

Lauren arrived at time, she looked cute as always and so excited.

"Where are we going?" she smiled.

"I know a shop where they sell unsual and fun accessories. Do you want to go?" she nodded.

As we were walking, her hand can't stop hitting mine. Is she telling me to hold it indirectly? Anyway, take your chance if you're a man.

I finally caught her hand as it was swinging in the air. I'm praying to not be interrupt this time. I wished that we won't meet the dorks like what happened on Christmas. Besides, I hope that her phone will not ring. If only time could stop...

No impediment that time but she released her hand. Epic fail...

"It hurt!" she grimaced.

"Take the other one," she smiled while lending me her left hand.

"Tsss! I thought that I've been rejected pabo!"

"I did it on purpose," she stuck out her tongue.

"Look at me, I've already failed twice but I won't let it happen again. Can you be my girlfriend?"

"What? Twice? When?" she raised her eyebrows.

"Hey, you can't answer me by asking three more questions! Answer me first and I'll answer you after."

"Well... I don't really know... Let me think..."

"I've never date before... So can we give each other a week before deciding?"

"It wasn't the answer I have expected but guess I have no choice..."

"Thanks." she grabbed my hand as we continue to walk towards the shop.

When we entered the shop, Lauren couldn't wait to see around and try all the accessories. I hope I could hold her hand a bit longer. I knew I'll have the chance to do it again tomorrow and later so I just let her go for this time...

[Lauren's POV ]

5 days has left...

Kevin and I are not hanging out today, he said that he'll let me think seriously for the two last days. Now, I'm feeling so confused and nervous, it's even worse than the weeks that I had to study for the finals. Becoming an adult means that I had to take responsabilities for my choices, things that I didn't have to worry about before... My head was going to explode!

Bipbip~~~

"My mom wants to see you, are you free this afternoon?"

It's time to give him back the ring...

Preview: Destiny.

PS: Thanks for all your support ^^ Can't wait to post the next episode!!! Are you curious? XD