Chapter 5 : The two G

[ Emy’s POV ]

Summer holidays are over… Today is going to be the first day of school. I’m actually a bit nervous wondering what my new teachers and classmates will look like. Hopefully, Lauren is with me. In fact, there is no need to be anxious, I know that I will adapt myself easily :)

Lauren and I went downstairs wearing our new uniforms.

“Hey girls you look cute!” Kiseop smiled at us.

“Thanks,” we said shyly.

We ate the breakfast that Kiseop have prepared and quickly rushed to school.

{ In the classroom }

“Weirdos everywhere...” Lauren said desperately.

“What are you looking at?” she asked but I didn’t reply.

Lauren is looking in the same direction.

“Oh new crush?” she smirked.

“Don’t worry, he’s not my type. I don’t like giraffe!”

“Ya!” I yelled at her.

The head teacher stepped in the classroom. Lauren stopped teasing me and went back to her seat…

The next day, another guy came in our class, he explained that he wasn’t able to come yesterday because he had to play the final of an online game competition… If he meets William they will certainly be great friends.

The economic science teacher gave us the instructions for our first teamwork. We have to create a poster in order to promote a shop of our choice. The winner team will be given the opportunity to go to ski vacation for half price on Christmas holidays. Lauren and I grinned at each other. Obviously, I will work with her but now we had to find two other members. Since we haven’t made new friends yet, we ended up with a “giraffe” and a “geek”.

“My name is Jun,” the “giraffe” introduced himself.

“I’m Dongho,” the “geek” said.

“My dream has instantly faded away,” Lauren said sadly to me in English.

“I’m Emy and this is Lauren, we are cousins.”

On weekend

The four of us went to the library to find some ideas about the kind of shop we will choose.

I checked my phone and Jun took a look at the screen.

“Is that your boyfriend?” he pointed at William.

“Jealous?” Lauren raised her eyebrows.

“No he’s one of my twin brothers.”

“I was just curious,” Jun replied.

“And he’s a game developer!” Lauren added.

“Really?” Dongho stole the phone from my hands.

“Anyway, does somebody have an idea?”

“How about an online game shop? Your brother must be able to give us good advices!” Dongho said with a lot of excitement.

There was a huge silence… He looked down and returned to his phone.

“A cosmetic shop like Etude House?” I suggested.

“But Emy they are boys...” Lauren sighed.

“Well, I don’t really mind you know,” Jun said.

“BONJOUR!” Lauren screamed.

The boys looked at each other, they didn’t understand what she was talking about.

“It’s a café. My brother works there.”

(“Cybercafé?” Dongho whispered to himself.)

“Good idea!” Dongho agreed.

“So let’s start!” Jun exclaimed.

I felt somebody touching my left shoulder.

“Let’s go home!” Kiseop said to me and Lauren.

[ Kiseop’s POV ]

“Hyung~~~!!! Nice to meet you!!!” a brat shook my hands with excitement.

I don’t know why but it seems like lately I’ve been only meeting hysterical people. (talking about Lauren and Emy)

“What kind of games…”  the kid started to say and I cut him.

He must have mistaken me for William.

“Wait a second. First, please release your hands. And I only make coffees not games.”

“So no games? No cybercafé?” he looked astonished.

I didn’t know what he was talking about. So I grabbed the girl’s hand and walked towards the exit direction before shooting them a death glare.

The hysterical kid mustn’t be dangerous but I should be more careful with the other one.

Preview: Did you guys miss Kevin? He’ll be back soon~~~

PS: I was so shocked this morning when I saw that I’ve got two followers! *It sounds so pitiful haha* Do you know that I’ve been already stalking you? XD That’s why I decided to mention the maknaes in this chapter in order to reward you! So which one do you prefer? :D