Chapter 4 : It wasn't a simple mocha

[ Kiseop’s POV ]

I was driving to the airport, Lauren was sitting next to me.  She was sleeping with her mouth wide open. I wondered if she was drooling but I couldn’t check. Too bad! I had to focus on the road…

{ At the airport }

“KISEOP!!!”

I turned back to see a girl running towards me. I wasn’t sure if it was Emy. She got closer and hugged me tightly! It must be her. She had a big smile on her face, exactly the same expression Lauren had on hers when I met her. I searched for Lauren.

“What’s wrong?” I asked Lauren.

“Nothing,” she replied.

She must be upset that I didn’t accept her hug last time. But I didn’t want to contaminate her… She may think that I don’t treat her like a sister. I felt sorry for this misunderstanding. So I took her in my arms.

“I owe you this since I was sick last time,” I tried to reassure her.

She smiled back, I was relieved.

“And me?~~~” William pouted.

“Ya! I don’t hug boys, especially the ones who look like me!” I screamed with disgust.

“Instead of asking for hugs, can’t you just carry some of my bags?” Emy glanced at him.

“Hey, who told you to take all these unnecessary stuff!”

“Stop being so selfish, did you forget who packed your luggage? If you did, it was MEEE!”

Lauren and I laughed for a while.

These were the times I missed with them… Even if they are next to me right now, they seem to be far somehow. Lauren and Emy were nice with me but they wouldn’t tease me like they would do with William. I can’t change this truth but I don’t regret my choice.

After dinner, William went to the guest room, the girls were back to Lauren’s and I took a shower. *sexy* When I finished, I crossed the corridors and heard them talking in English.

“Bonjour”, “Kevin”, “AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!”

That was all I understood. Wait…

“Bonjour” like the café where I’m working?

“Kevin” like… KEVIN WOO?!!!

So what’s that “AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!” for?

Flashback (a week before at Bonjour…)

“Glad you're here. A girl called Lauren came a bit earlier, she was looking for you,” Kevin informed me.

End of flashback

So does that mean that they have already met each other? Has she already fallen for him? I should find a way to protect my innocent sisters from him. I couldn’t take care of them the last five years, so it will be a great opportunity to win back my big brother’s place.

The next morning

I woke up a bit earlier to prepare breakfast for these lazy kids. I made two hot mochas with tones of chocolate sauce and cream for the topping.

“This must be enough to keep them far away from the wolf,” I smirked to myself.

“Saranghae Kiseop!!!” the girls both screamed and came to give me a morning hug one after another.

“It’s my pleasure to make you coffees ladies. There’s no need to come to Bonjour if you want to drink something. Just tell me, I would be happy to make this for you every day. All you have to do is to stay kindly at home.”

William stared at their breakfast with an envious look.

“My lovely hyung~~~ What did you make for me?” he tried to made an aegyo but failed.

I handed him a mug.

“Instant coffee.”

Preview: Back to school…

PS: Bonjour! Hope you enjoyed Kiseop’s point of view because I took a lot of time to write this… Please keep reading. Thanks :)