Chapter 20 : Wandering hearts

[ Emy’s POV ]

{ At Bonjour }

Like every Saturday morning, I went to the café at 7 AM. Lauren will join me in the afternoon. The door was unlocked. I came in to see a familiar silhouette. I tried to make less noise as possible. It was a man, his hair was dark brown and he was wearing a jacket. His outfit wasn’t comfortable enough for a thief... Kiseop is still at home, Hoon doesn’t work on Saturday, Kevin is skinnier than that and Eli only wears hoodies...

Speaking English

“WHO ARE YOU STRANGER?” I screamed and the man turned back to face me.

“Eli?” I was surprised.

“Um... I mean... Are you his brother?” I asked confused and he laughed.

“It’s me!”

“What happened?”

“Is it weird? You don’t like it?”

“Of course I do!” I showed him a big smile, he seemed to be relieved.

“But you still haven’t told me why you did that...”

“Um... It’s for someone who is special to me,” he mumbled.

I thought that I was going to be happy for him that he found someone but honestly I didn’t.

“She must be very special to make you change so radically.” I faked a smile.

“Yes, she is,” he looked down and smiled shyly.

If you had changed your style earlier, I wouldn’t have dated Jun... Oups... Too late...

[ Lauren’s POV ]

In the afternoon

Kevin and I went to the café at the same time and were frozen when we saw Eli. Damn, he was sexy!!!

The door opened and everybody stopped to stare at Eli.

“Welco...”

“Hey Willy!”

“Hi Wonka!” he greeted me back.

I walked to him and he grabbed my waist. I couldn’t help but laughed like I did last time. I knew he was teasing me but the others were looking at us suspiciously.

[ Kevin’s POV ]

“What are you doing?” I separated them.

“Ouhlala I can smell jealousy in the air~~~” Emy sang childishly.

“It’s not what you guys think it is...” Lauren tried to justify herself.

She explained to us the whole story. Everybody went back to work. Lauren went to the table where Jaeseop was sitting and took his order. There wasn’t much client so they talked a bit and laughed together. Are they flirting? I thought Lauren was officially mine since that day... It seems like I have misunderstood.

When she went to the kitchen, I quickly joined Jaeseop.

“Hey, let’s talk seriously, man to man.”

“You mean about Lauren?” he smirked.

“Do you like her?”

“Maybe. I know you like her.”

“Get away from her, she’s already taken!”

“I know that you haven’t done anything. Don’t try to send me away.” he said with a lot of confidence.

His psychologist’s mind was truly annoying, I knew that he could feel my nervousness.

“Are you scared?” he grinned

“Your americano and brownie Willy!” Lauren winked at him.

“You guys look awkward. What were you talking about?”

“Nothing!” Jaeseop and I exclaimed for the same time.

She tilted her head like a puppy and left holding the tray in her arms as we let out a sigh of relief.

Preview: Diet?

PS: Hey! Already 1000 views!!! :D I’m so excited!!! Don’t forget to vote, comment and subscribe if you like YOU or YOU :)