Chapter 8 : First kiss

[ Jun’sPOV ]

During the exams week

It was the last day but one before the end of the exams. Except History test, I think that I have failed for most of them. Tomorrow is English, the worst… Emy was my last hope, she was the only person who I could rely on. Lauren could have helped me too, but I secretly had a crush on her cousin. Besides, I had helped her for the History test, so she had no reason to reject my favor.

{ At the school library }

“So you have to use past tense for…” Emy explained to me.

“Earth to Jun, are you listening?” she waved her hand in front of my face.

“Hum.”

Jun, you have to focus on what she’s saying, try to remember the useful tips. Even if you don’t care repeating the grade, at least make an effort for her.

“Let’s see if they have some books about the common expressions used in English,” she took a ladder and went through the highest shelf.

“I found it!” she exclaimed.

I looked up at her, she has missed a stair. I tried to catch her but her lips fell on mine. Our eyes widened and we have stayed like this for more than 15 seconds. It was my first kiss but did I steal hers too? My heart started to beat faster and faster and she was blushing like a beetroot. She eventually went down the ladder and we continued our work as nothing has happened.  

“Um, so…” she grabbed a pen to write an example and brought down a book unintentionally.

I tried to catch the book, so did her. We both have succeeded in catching it but our hands met accidentally. Her skin was so smooth. *perv alert!* We released our hands at the same time and the book has fallen on the ground. That made the both of us laugh. I’M THE LUCKIEST MAN IN THE WORLD! TWO CONTACTS WITHIN 20 MINUTES!!! I hope Mr. Shin hasn’t seen us because we were the only one in the room…

Friday’s evening

Thanks to Emy, the test was easier than expected. Her smile, her hands and her LIPS! They are driving me crazy. Even though, they were not exceptional but they were still perfect to me. I have to find a plan as quick as possible before she dates another guy.

On Saturday

{ At the library }

Today is THE day, I’m going to confess at the end of our meeting. My hands were sweating, I wasn’t really ready but I had to do this!

“I think he’s (Mr. Shin) spying you two for Kiseop since we are in the same team,” Emy said and I gulped.

Not today, but one day you’ll be mine.

Preview: The thugs are back.

PS: Sorry, I changed my mind Dongho and Jun are not going to be rivals… I will correct it on “Characters”. Since I didn’t post yesterday, I will post two chapters today! :D