Chapter 18 : Evil assistant

[ Eli’s POV ]

{ At Bonjour }

Speaking English

“You look sad, what happened?”

Did I say something wrong? Why did she suddenly burst out crying? I hate when girls cry, it makes me panic. What do I do now?

“Um… Do you want a cupcake? Chocolate or vanilla?”

“No!” she said while crying.

“Oh! I know! You like strawberry!”

“No, I want JUUUUUUN!!!~~~”

This little, I’m going to kill him. How dared he to treat her like that!

So I let her cry on my shoulders for a moment and she finally stopped by herself.

“Go change yourself before you get sick.”

She went to the changing room without saying a word and went back with her waitress uniform.

We were stuck, the weather is getting worse and it was impossible to leave. She looked desperate, I have to find something to pass the time to make her forget about this bastard.

“Let’s make a tiered cake!”

No Wi-Fi, nor signals, we couldn’t have done anything else neither…)

I wanted her to focus on something else. This is complicated to make so we’ll need a lot of time.

After weighting the ingredients, I throw a handful of flour in her face. She shot me a death glare. I was so scared that she’ll be mad at me. I looked at her, she grabbed some eggs and broke them on my head.

“Tieredman!!! Hahaha!!!” she laughed evilly.

Even if I was standing there like a fool and let her mistreat me, I was relieved because she could smile again. Then, we followed the steps of the recipe one by one and did things seriously.

“STOP!” I yelled at her when she was putting the icing on the cake.

“I show you first and you do the same, okay?”

She nodded but didn’t understand and messed up everything… So I took her hands and moved them in circles since she was so clumsy.

Eli what are you doing? She just broke up with her boyfriend. You were supposed to do a tiered cake not skinship! You shouldn’t attack her when she’s the weakest.

She started to yawn, I think that my plan does work!

“Go to sleep first, I’ll finish it.”

She laid on the couch and fell asleep quickly. After I finished, I went to see her. She had tears at the corner of her eyes, I wiped them and kissed her on the forehead. I wish she could move on quickly.

[ Kiseop’s POV ]

{ At home }

Bipbip~~~

“The weather is too bad, I can’t take Lauren home. Don’t worry, she’s staying with me, I’ll take care of her. Kevin.”

Bipbip~~~

“The weather is too bad, I can’t take Emy home. Don’t worry, she’s staying with me, I’ll take care of her. Eli.”

WHAT?!!! It’s over… A girl staying with a boy alone, without anybody!!!

“Hyung, I’m staying with you! So will you take care of me?” William rubbed his head against my shoulder as a dog.

“GET OUT!!!”

Preview: Jaeseop has a new girlfriend.

PS: Sorry for the bug on chapter 17… But don’t worry, the problem has been solved! You can check it out again now ^^