Chapter 17 : At the doctor's

[ Lauren’s POV ]

Speaking English

“Lauren, Lauren.”

I opened my eyes and saw Kevin. Is it a dream? I looked around but there was nobody. I rubbed my eyes again and pinched my face. Ouch!

“What are you doing?” he made fun of me.

“How did I get there? Where am I? Did you kidnap me?” he laughed.

“No, you fainted and somebody brought you to the hospital. I work there every Thursday. The weather was too bad, so I brought you with me. You live too far from the hospital, I couldn’t have driven to Kiseop’s anyway.”

After hearing his explanation, I nodded like a retarded.

“You need to rest a bit. Stay there, I’ll cook you something.”

“You’re so nice!”

“Don’t speak too fast,” he warned me.

As long as I have something to eat, it will be okay. I hope there will not only be vegetables…

When I woke up, I ran to the kitchen.

“It’s almost ready.”

I took a seat and he came with two plates. NO!!! Tomatoes, mushrooms, eggplants, zucchinis, cucumbers, salad… I’m dying.

“Are you on a diet?” I asked.

“No, but this is healthy. It prevent from heart diseases…”

“Okay, okay, stop. I’ll eat.”

When we have finished, we went on the sofa and watched a movie. I was so exhausted that I fell asleep after ten minutes.

I woke up in the middle of the night, my face meets Kevin’s. When did I get a blanket on me?

[ Kevin’s POV ] 

After Lauren fell asleep, I put a blanket on her. Then, I brought my air bed and slept next to her. I have also put a night light in case she wakes up in the middle of the night. Besides, I don’t want to lose against Jaeseop.

“Sweet dreams,” I whispered to her before closing my eyes.

I heard some noises. I can feel her watching me.

“Wow, do you know how cute you are when you sleep?” I smiled but tried to hide it from her, so I turned myself on the other side.

“You are already perfect but if you could eat less healthy and make me a REAL breakfast, I will certainly love you more than I already do.”

“OMG! Really? You love me that much? Hey, Jaeseop did you hear that!” I screamed in my mind.

“Like a hot mocha… Pancakes with Nutella…”

The morning

“Wakey, wakey…”

“Five more minutes please…” she yawned.

She sniffed and jumped off the couch.

“I miss you!” she said to the pancakes.

“Since when do you eat junk food, Doctor? If you eat this, you’re going to have a heart attack. But don’t worry, I’m here to protect you. I’ll take the risk and eat them for you. See, I can also be kind,” she winked.

“HA-HA-HA”

After she emptied all the food, she ran towards me and gave me an unexpected but wanted hug.

“I LOVE YOU!!!” she screamed.

“I know!” I smirked and she pushed me away.

“Um… I’m still sleepy,” she ran to the couch and covered up her head with the blanket.

Preview: Any signal…

PS: New follower! Thank you ;) As always, I hope you have enjoyed and see you ^^