Chapter 26 : Outdated

[ AJ's POV ]

"What did she say?"

"She told us to light the barbecue, they'll be back soon."

"Okay, let's do it," we went to the garden.

"Don't you smell something burning?"

"No, I haven't turned it on yet!" she said innocently.

"It's my heart that's on fire!" I chuckled.

She picked up the hose and started to splash a big amount of water on me.

"YA! ARE YOU CRAZY?!!! What's wrong with you!"

"That's how you thank people when they try to rescue you from fire?" she said playfully.

"You're dead!" I stole the hose and splashed a lot of water on her in revenge.

I didn't mean to do that but now I can see her bra though her white tank.

"What are you looking at!!!" she covered her chest.

Our luggage were locked in Eli's car trunk. We didn't have time to unpack them last night, so I borrowed her my cardigan.

"We're back!!!"

"Wow, it's hot in there," Eli looked at Lauren then at me.

She left because of embarrassment and Emy followed her.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!"

Eli and I ran to see what's happening. When we met them, Emy was lifting Lauren who has slip because of the water... Ouch! She sprained her wrist.

I drove her to the pharmacy and she had a bandage. It wasn't a serious injury but she had to keep it for a week...

When we were back to the house, Eli and Emy had already eaten. Lauren went to the table and started to stuggle with the pork ribs only using her left hand.

"Poor girl... Jaeseop, you can at least feed her. She hurt herself because of your stupid water fight," Emy blamed on me.

"Let's go to the beach-each! Let's go get away~~~" Eli sang while jumping.

"But she can't get in the water," Emy stopped him.

"It's not my fault, we came here to have fun! I know Jaeseop, she's not your REAL girlfriend but you can take care of here huh?"

I've planned to keep her company anyway but was too shy to say it. Now everybody is blaming on me, I had no choice but wasn't upset neither.

Emy suggested Lauren to stay with her but Lauren told her to have fun with Eli. She has also forced me to stay because she didn't want me to spoil their date...

{ In Lauren's and Emy's room }

"What are you playing?"

"A game that William has created for me? There are U-KISS in it!!!"

It was the first time I see her fangirling haha The fact that she gained a year didn't make her more mature...

"Who are uBEAT?" I asked pointing at the screen.

"My favorites members of the band, their are rappers, why?"

"Because they are weird!" she glanced at me and I went back on my book.

"What's that 30 ways to flirt?" she tried to read the cover of my book.

"I was supposed to use those tips to seduce the girls at the beach," I laughed.

"Oh, I'm sorry to make you loose this opportunity~~~" she said ironically.

"So the my heart is on fire blablabla comes from there,"

"No, I've invented myself..."

"So cheesy..." she continued to play her game.

"How about this one? People call me Jaeseop but you can call me tonight,"

Both of us burst out laughing, that's so ridiculous.

"Emy sent me a snap."

"Show me."

Eli: Say Eli~~~

Emy: Eli~~~

They smiled with the sea at the background. I can do the same with Lauren. Yes, I was jealous...

I call them to do a face-time.

"Say Willy~~~" Lauren ignored me and left.

The lovers laughed and I hung up...

Preview: Do you love me?

PS: Almost the end... (of the holidays but also of the story) :'( Four or five more chapters... Don't forget to subscribe, vote and comment ;)