Chapter 21 : Who's guilty

[Emy’sPOV ]

Flashback

“Emy, can’t you just move! I can’t pass with your big fat butt!” *wiggle wiggle wiggle* Hoon said while holding the milk bottles.

I need to lose weight! I think he should be right, I have gained some weight since Christmas… The others were too nice to make this rude remark. Hoon is straight-forward, maybe at bit too much…

I have told Lauren about my dieting plan, she’s going to support me and do the same.

{ At Bonjour }

“Hey girls, why are you eating grass?” Eli asked curiously. We ignored him and continued to eat.

“That’s why I never diet.” he added.

“I thought it was TOO healthy.” Kevin said to Lauren.

“HA-HA-HA” Lauren shot him a death glare.

A “client” arrived. It was Jaeseop, he comes everyday…

“What are you doing Lauren? My mom is going to kill me!!! I can buy you whatever you want to eat but don’t starve yourself!”  Jaeseop panicked.

“No thanks. I know for your mom. By the way, she’s not your REAL girlfriend, so I will take care of her properly.” Kiseop said to him coldly.

“I’ve calculated your BMI, 5ft 4 for 114lbs is completely normal.”

“Shhh!” Lauren tried to cover his mouth.

“Who’s the stupid who has said that my sisters were fat?” Kiseop said loudly and looked around. The guys gulped.

“I only give them cakes…” Eli raised his hands.

“Everybody knows that “fat” isn’t allowed when you talk to women…” Jaeseop said like it was so obvious.

“I didn’t say anything. I’m in favor of eating healthy but not dieting.” Kevin started to sweat when his eyes met Kiseop’s.

“Seem like everybody’s having fun!” Soohyun came in from nowhere.  We were used to it so we ignored him.

Every eyes were staring at Hoon.

“Hoon? Do you have something to say?” Kiseop asked him evilly.

“I’ve just said that Emy has a big fat butt. It’s no big deal, isn’t it?”

The guys were shocked.

“YOU DON’T SAY!!!” they exclaimed with a single voice.

Kiseop rushed into him and started to punch him, so did the others and also Soohyun who didn’t really know what was going on.

[ Lauren’s POV ]

After the fight

A client entered, I went to him immediately.

“Hey Sir, may I help you?” he didn’t say anything but kept staring at my chest and smiled like a pervert.

“Are you Lauren?”

Why did he ask such a useless question? It was written on my badge…

“Kevin, there’s a creep over there!” I whispered to him.

[ Kevin’s POV ]

The creep she showed me was Kibum. I explained to her, she relaxed and went back to work.

“So did you do the push-up exercises I taught you?”

“No… I’m too lazy…”

“That’s why I never workout.” Eli cut our conversation.

“How are you going to win her heart if you don’t have abs!”

“Personality is more important!”

“Look! How happy she is with this sexy guy! If you don’t make an effort, bye bye Lauren.” Kibum pointed towards Jaeseop’s table.

This buddy is seriously annoying but he was right… I have to take my chance on the Valentine’s Day.

Preview : Speed dating.

PS : The next chapters will deal with Valentine’s Day~~~ Keep on reading, see you!